Welcome to my second “episode” of Magical Monday, where I am going to write nothing but something positive. Mondays have a very bad reputation and I get it, I mean most people’s working week starts on the Monday. From there it seems like a very long road. So lets try to make it fun.
For this Magic Monday, I wanted to talk about probably my most favourite musician in the whole wide world. Even if they are no longer apart of this world anymore. I almost have a whimsical love for this artist. Different time, different place, it totally would have happened,lol. He was kind of a whimsical person. I think it’s also one of the reasons that I liked my ex, a couple of years after we had broken up and I saw a photo of him. It freaked me out a lot, because my ex looked exactly like this artist. I do miss this artists beautiful spirit in the world.
Shall I stop speaking now?
I know that John probably talked the most about Peace, and I don’t think there isn’t a single soul that doesn’t love “Imagine” But too myself, George was the one who practised it the best. He wasn’t like John in that, George was a lot more gentle than John was. George was my kind of “peaceful” person. I just really think he was a sweet soul. Very dreamy, very laid back. Although apparently very serious when need be. He was just a dream.
Below is posted my favourite song of his, I don’t care it was “The Beatles” He wrote it. I always play it on the first day that I really feel like Spring is back. But also when I need cheering up, almost like a metaphorical sun.
Uploaded by: The Beatles
Published on Jun 17, 2018
Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Here Comes The Sun (Remastered 2009) · The Beatles Abbey Road ℗ 2009 Calderstone Productions Limited (a division of Universal Music Group) Released on: 1969-09-26
Composer: George Harrison
I had this whole plan to write a whole post about the last week, my new job and what I’ve learnt in the last week…What I’ve learnt in the last week though has been REALLY depressing. I don’t even want to talk about the depressing stuff, so I’m only going to talk about good things…I feel like a lot that people need to see more positive stuff, because we’ve stopped believing!
- So I started my new job last Monday and I’ve been really loving it, the staff are lovely and they are using a American Library Management System and instead of using the term “Check In” like we usually do, on the LMS, it’s got the word “Discharge” instead…We all agree, it’s a gross term. It doesn’t even make sense…Discharge goes out, not in…ewwww,lol
- The police officer who shot and killed teenager Jordan Edwards, (and into a car full of teenagers, who I can only imagine how traumatised they are now) is actually being charged with murder. I think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard of this happening. They usually get off, or get suspended…So something is changing! Whether he’ll be found guilty or not is another question. Now I just want to say I love the police and there are good ones out there, but it’s time to the bad ones start to be held accountable. The bad give the good ones a seriously bad reputation and it’s just not good enough!
- All of my favourite streamers were streaming on Twitch on the weekend and it was SO much fun! Please check them out Stacey Roy , Darshelle Stevens
- I’m actually all organised with all my Mothers Days gift for my Mum this year over this weekend, instead of waiting till the day before next weekend.
Video uploaded by: TransatlanticMoments
Probably not the first words that you want to see on a Monday morning…or maybe you do, I’m not here to judge you and your freakish ways (I am totally not being serious by the way ~.^).
However, I came across this article over the weekend and I thought that I would share it with you.
A new Canadian study finds exercise, anger may trigger heart attacks
According to the article going out to do a “full-on” exercise routine when you are particularly angry may actually increase your chances of getting a heart attack. I guess because working out when you are angry increases, pretty much everything. Your heart rate increases, your breathing does…EVERYTHING!
Which I found interesting, because I don’t know about everyone else, that’s the time I go out and have a long quick walks. I used to do them all the time in a past relationship! I used to just take off and go for a long walk.
Being angry or upset doubled the risk of suffering heart attack symptoms within an hour; heavy physical exertion did the same. Having both at the same time more than tripled the risk for a heart attack. The risk was greatest between 6 p.m. and midnight, and was independent of other factors such as smoking, high blood pressure or obesity.
I guess my question to you is what would you do instead? Do you, my lovely readers, have other ways to calm yourself down? Personally, I like listening to music, to soothe me.
Well I had an interesting weekend and I’m kind of glad it’s over…It had really great moments and really horrible moments. It’s over and done with now though and I can finally have my first cup of coffee in my new Harley Quinn coffee cup!
I am a bit tired this morning and so glad that I have the day off today. I’m back in my home state though =D
I’ve had such an interesting weekend, in that I did a bit of everything this week…Had a bit of a party, did a bit of retail therapy and had lunch with the family which then turned into dinner as we helped my cousin start moving into her new house.
So now my brain is completely blocked with something to actually write this morning. I have so many big things that could possibly be around the corner and I don’t know if they’re going to happen or not…Don’t you just hate that feeling!lol
Image from IVS Fundraising Coffee morning
As you can probably all imagine I am little tired this Monday morning, luckily I have no work, but you always wake up at the same time anyways. I am so tired though I cannot think at all what to write for today.
So I thought that I would ask how your weekend went, how did your weekend shape up to be? Here a few things that happened over the weekend from all over the globe:
- Kenya torches Worlds biggest ivory bonfire to save Elephants
- Barack Obama roasts Donald Trump at Correspondents dinner
- Indian teen shoots himself in head taking selfie with gun
- Survivor rescued 13 days after deadly Ecuador quake
- A-League Grand Final: Adelaide United beat Western Sydney Wanderers 3-1 in thriller to take first title!
So I have a lot going in this next week and I’ve written a Blog for later in the week about some changes that are going for me personally. The quote above is definitely how I am feeling about this week and I just really want it to be over with and now where I stand with everything. I am making myself very busy this week and keeping myself preoccupied.
So today is going to be very interesting, my leg is feeling better BUT I have to do a lot of walking around today and I’m wondering how my leg is going to handle it today. Coffee Go!