Here is a list of things I TRULY don’t understand about people in general:
- People who pay out Kylie Jenner as a child (when she was first pushed into the spotlight…She was a child), how ugly they think she was. YET, have photos of their children saying that they hope they never have to experience bullying…Or have something like “you put out the energy you want back” in their bios.
- People who’ll start a conversation on your time line and then tell you to get off their time line.
- The people who keep saying that the 2A is protected by the Constitution…The Constitution has been amended at least 27 times…It’s almost like the Forefathers used a word that meant that things can be changed.
- People who constantly hate on something, when no one is trying to force them to like it?
- Why people don’t think I need to have a 10 minute break when they call me in at lunch at the last minute…I still need to eat.
- Why do people think calling one group of people cancerous and they should be exterminated…Kind? It doesn’t matter what group of people you are talking about Hate begets Hate. They are definitely racist people out there, but we are not all like that. You’re not going to get anywhere wishing extermination on a group of people.
- Why there seems to be more “reality” tv shows than actual shows.
I don’t get a lot of things these days