- Try on jackets and coats, get rid of ones that I haven’t worn in either years or ever.
I have done this one. It’s amazing how big coats and jackets are! They are not like tshirts and tops where you can fit a few in one bag to get rid of. You can put one or two coats into a bag only. There were a couple I “fit into” just can’t close them up anymore. Which is so sad! Of course they are my favourite coats as well.
- Look into making my own candles and getting my own quotes on jars. (I was initially inspired by this after thinking about putting Magical Monday on a candle jar for myself. Then I thought why not look more into this?)
I have actually found a couple of sites which look great! It’s been completely fascinating and I have been getting even more ideas!
http://www.labelprintingco.com.au/candle-label-printing.html – There is a pop up conservation window, where they’ll ask if you want any help.
- Try to create candles with certain fragrances as well…Try to research into what a “motivating” fragrance might be, for example.
This has been a bit harder just because you can’t really “smell” things over the computer. So when I’ve been going into stores, I’ve been trying to see if I can smell them. I actually found a few soaps and I liked their smells,lol. So I’ll have to see if I can create those smell…Watch this space for more!lol
- Finish up writing the review for “Lord of Shadows”.
I did that too…And you can read it here.
- Look into healthy Winter recipes.
There are a LOT of soup recipes for Winter. Soups and Stews…When I was little, I used to call Stews…Spew,lol…I have discovered lots of different lasagnes and yummy pies too! I can’t wait to make some of them! I might even post them on here…Don’t you feel lucky? =D