30. Your highs and lows for the month
- Low – The day I felt abandoned by everyone, that was a hard day. I haven’t honestly felt that low, since I think I was really harshly cyber bullied. That was in my early 20’s!
- High – When they had to cancel the party. But then that even got weirder,lol. They only cancelled with certain people. Mainly the people who had made the cake, and made all the food for their party…What???lol Which was all their best friends,lol
- Low – Not hearing back about anything from a job I applied for, and was really excited about!
- High – Getting asked back to work where I was working. Even though we were treated badly by management, I love my co-workers.
- Low – My partners bad panic attacks. I hated to see him cry over things he can’t control.
- High – He finally understands what I’ve been going through. He also said “Since I’ve met you I don’t feel alone” and that made me cry,lol.
- High – Getting a little extra money from the Government, has allowed me too buy Christmas presents. So even if something happens around Christmas, at least I know I’ve got some presents to give.
If you would like to particpate in this 30 Day Writing Challenge…Please head over the to the lovely “Life, Entirely” wordpress blog post. While you’re there, give her a bit of a read.