One of the things I like to do on a Monday is by reflecting what I did over the weekend, over and over again, making sure I revisit all the good memories. Long weekends tend to always be good weekends. Whether they be public holidays long weekends, or if they are just not having to work on the weekend and then not working either the Friday or the Monday.
- I watched April the Giraffe give birth live…That was great!
- My brother flew in from interstate for the weekend.
- Got to spend a whole day with my family, mothers side.
- Ate so many hot cross buns.
- Two days in a row where I did absolutely nothing…BLISS! I was very organised this weekend. I got all the food shopping done before the weekend.
- Didn’t do any retail therapy, which is probably a first and a good thing really.
- Organised some things for my birthday coming up.
- I had a pleasant conversation about belief and politics, with no arguments.
- Reading a book in the sun, without getting burnt! Even though it’s supposed to be Autumn now.
What about yourselves? What do you like to do to cheer yourself up on a Monday? Did you have a good weekend?