This is what Hate in general does too you. Hate rots your damn mind lol. You look at “people” like Trump supporters the whole Trump Crime Family, Folau, Transphobia Their comments always make sane people go “Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”? lol
Literally everything on that list above, women CAN have. Women CAN have flat chests people!lol. There are some men that have bigger boobs than some women! Athletic women, tend to have flat chests. Women CAN be hairy. Some women do not have curves. We are not all made the same. With a lot of trans people, you can’t tell these things anyway. There are some fantastic drugs and procedures, products out there. There is also clothing out there that can shape you, to make you look like you have curves. Think Kardashian products, corsets. When my brother first started in Drag, he used to take my Mums and mine best bras and stuff them, and sow them in. (When he first started people kept asking me, did I find it weird. I would tell them no, I didn’t…I just never did…But it annoyed me that he took my clothes! You know those Facebook memories? Well, every now and then he’ll post one wearing a top I’d thought I had lost!) There is also clothing that do this as well, for flat chested women, push-up bras.
Basically, this is a really DUMB list. That would actually exclude a LOT of lesbians. Like Ellen! She is very masculine.
Things I DON’T want to do before I die.
via My Anti-Bucket List — In A Messy World
I do want to cheat on someone I love. I love that I can look back and be comfortable knowing that I have never hurt someone like that.
I never want to get Dementia!
I never want to feel “silenced” ever again.
I never want to be anyone else, I just want to be me.
I hope to never have a panic attack again!
I do not want to be type of friend who just watches my friend go back to someone who is abusive. No matter how much hate my ex friends gave me because of this. They are enablers and they are not good people. I will ALWAYS stand up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. Good friends do not just tell you what you want too hear. They are there to tell you what you NEED to hear.
I don’t want to pass away feeling unfulfilled, even though I am frightened how I want to step forward. I do want to do it.
I do want to get a permanent job. I feel like this is something I can achieve. I just have to be more confident.
I do want to run a business from home, at least for a little (See my unfulfilled comment) I don’t want to not try it!
Library in the worldBook Riot – Six Bad-ass Librarians
I found this awesome article on Book Riot and they had a list of what the consider to be the most Six Bad-Ass Librarian in pop culture. I felt however they were some missing from the article! See if you agree with me.
- Giles from “Buffy…I mean come on! He knew about a lot of monsters, demons and different demonic languages! He’d also sometimes side-by-side, fight with Buffy.
- Now technically the greatest Library in the world, has more robots for “Librarians” than actually living breathing Librarians.
- The of course there are all the “Librarians” in the tv series…”The Librarians”.
- Who doesn’t know about “Belle” as the Librarian from “Once upon a time”!.
- Mrs Phelps from “Matilda”.
Share Your World … Week 26
What’s your most memorable (good or bad) airplane flight?
I get motion sickness so they always tend to not be great, but it’s why I prefer to travel during the day, even during Winter/horrible weather. Mainly because you fly over the clouds and seem to encounter very little turbulence.
How many bones, if any, have you broken?
Luckily I have not broken any bones…Yet! Knock on Wood!
If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? (guest can be dead, alive, famous or someone you just know)
Oh, I really like this question! One of my guests would have to be Audrey Hepburn, I just find her and her life incredibly fascinating and definitely a life well lived! I would love to interview my Poppa Joe, just so I can see him one more time, but also because he did have such a great mind. I’d love to know what he makes of certain things now.
Make a Currently List: What are you reading, watching, listening to, eating, needing, wanting, and missing right now?
- Keeping Faith – Jodi Picoult (I’ve actually been “Reading” this one for a couple of months now).
- Q.I (UK)
- I am relistening to Within Temptation and Enyas new album!
- I had a mixture for dinner, pumpkin soup, spring rolls and fried rice.
- I need something that stops my leg aching >.<
- I am also wanting something that stops my leg aching…and a Library job!
- My baby boo =D hehe
I had my Christmas/End of year work party last night and it was fantastic! Then I woke up,lol
So I thought that I would just write down a few of my “Do’s and Don’t” at a Christmas Work party…This also depends on though how laid-back and how friendly you are with your fellow co-workers.
- Do not get so drunk off your face that you throw up in front of your co-workers. There is definitely a difference between having too much fun and having “too” much fun.
- Think of this evening as if you are going to a party with your family.
- Boats and Drinking don’t ever mix (this one was after seeing a teenager died at his Christmas work party on a boat).
- It’s important to know who your “audience” is at a Christmas work party.
What are your rules? Do you have any for your Christmas Work party?
I…(either bravely or really stupidly) decided to throw a Halloween Party next week at my house and there’s quiet a few people that are coming.
See, I live in Australia and we don’t actually really celebrate Halloween…(although each year it seems to get bigger)…I have a list, but you know when you have a list and you think to yourself it’s still wont be “enough” That’s where I am right now.
So, anyone with any ideas? SO far I’ve got “Cards against Humanity” (card game) I’m trying to figure out how to put my horror/thriller movies that I’ve already bought onto my Itunes, I’ve got one on there so far, and that was with help from someone else…lol.
So last weekend I saw “Jurassic World” and I absolutely loved it! In fact I (and my partner also) agreed that it may be on of the best movies that we’ve seen all year, and this is including the Avengers movie this year. Not for one moment did I have a “lull” moment where I silently took note of the other people in the cinema. I cried, I laughed, I “YAHOOED” and I jumped in my seat…Several times.
Since I’ve seen it I have been genuinely curious by the people who don’t love it. Now I am all for “You love what you love” it’s not my place to judge others, but most of these people refuse to even see the movie. I get the whole annoyance with too much CGI, but you barely notice it too be honest.
Anyways, WAY off of topic!
There are all these movies coming out this year and I swear that it’s like I am shrinking and feel like I am becoming younger again:
- Jurassic World
- Mad Max
- Star Wars
- List goes on…
The only difference is that a lot of the them are reboots or are being filmed from a different type of perspective. For example Cinderella, instead of being another cartoon it is now a “real life” film (which I loved).
Has anyone else noticed this trend this year?
I just had to put this here, for anyone complaining that there’s no “plot” in the Jurassic movies…This is the plot of a dinosaur movie!lol
Uploaded by: PictureBox Films
So I was nominated by the always funny “Thumbup” to participate in a challenge…
Pretty much I will list 10 things I hate and then 10 things that I love.
Guess which list I’m going to go with first!…10 things I…
- My puppy…I just LOVE her, sometimes you just connect with an animal
- The live web feed that I watch, it’s like a drug for me! It always makes me feel better…Except when a kill happens!lol
- I love my family
- I love Nacho Cheese Dorito chips and Lasagne!
- I love when the temperature in the shower is just right during Winter.
- Blogging! =P Seriously though, it’s been such a freeing experience!
- My friends, family and boyfriend, hehe
- Writing just in general, I’ve started to get back into that recently.
- Music…Especially when I can find the music that fits my mood exactly.
- Open fire places…Lovely…Maybe not so much during Summer though,lol
Now for 10 things I hate…
- People who lie…and THEN wont up to own up to it, even with overwhelming evidence in their face!
- Guys who call themselves a “good guy” by doing something jerky and then calling me a crazy bitch because I refuse to call them a “good guy”
- People who gossip behind your back and wont own up to it.
- This isn’t a “hate thing” but it annoys me crazy! People who make the comment “Who Cares”…Get off the article!
- Food posing!
- Not being able to figure out why I’ve suddenly gotten sick lately!
- That the place I’ve been volunteering at for 3yrs wont give me an actual job, but my classmates are getting jobs after being there for two weeks and no one will tell me what the problem is!
- I hate…Hate!
- Anyone who hurts anyone I care about.
- People who hurt animals and children! That’s a whole different kind of wrong!