I know that Obama is a good guy, because despite the Right REALLY not like him. Despite “people” like McConnell doing everything they could to try and stop Obama. Which President again had to run into a bunker, because the People of the United States got fed up with them? Everything they said about Obama hasn’t panned out. While everything said about Trump, turns out to be true.
(I feel like I should explain here why my title say July Week 4 and the link say “July 24th. You see Cee’s Photography posts the Share Your World questions on the Monday, but I tend not to get around to them until The Thursday. I just felt that it would be a little confusing if I posted Mondays date on a Thursday.)
List some of your favorites types of teas.
I love the usual black tea with milk, I usually have that a couple of times a day. The others I’ll have, I usually am not very feeling when I have them. I have just lemon tea, so literally just a cut up lemon, soaking in hot water. The other two teas that I drink when I’m not feeling well. That can be either when I have a cold or a “self-inflicted” type illness. I guess the other tea that I enjoy is “Chai Tea”, I have that maybe once or twice a year. I usually have it when I want to drink something sweet, but I don’t want to be feel unhealthy either.
If you had to describe your day as a traffic sign, what would it be?
I think it would have to be the yellow/amber light on a traffic light. It’s a kind of traffic sign right? I feel like I’m constantly having to slow down, even though I really don’t want too and then have to stop, even though I really don’t want too. I want to keep going, I don’t want to stop, because when I stop I’m not making money,lol. I don’t have the ability to either keep going or just take off.
What are a couple of things could people do for you on a really bad day that would really help you?
- Bake me a lasagna!
- Not pay me out while I hug my plushies =P
- Not keep talking to me once the ear phones have gone in!
Irregardless of your physical fitness, coordination or agility: If you could be an athlete what would do do? Remember this is SYW, dreaming is always allowed.
Wooo, this is a good one. There are quiet a few things I would love to be able to do. I would love to be a Gymnast. They are incredible, they are so athletic and I love the whole jumping and making it look flawless and like it’s no effort.
So I decided to “steal this” if you will from the awesome Blogger that is Emilyxonline (Beauty and Lifestyle Blog) Please check her out, it is an amazing Blog! I decided to steal it from her, because I realise it’s been a while since I’ve done one of these. These are some great questions!
Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know you nominated them!
Instead of tagging 11 people, anyone who wants to do this post. feel free too! Make sure to tag me in them so I can read your answers and get to know more about you!!
My questions for all of you:
1. What is one thing you love about yourself?
This has honestly been the hardest question to answer. I’ve been feeling very lost recently and not very respected in a lot of different areas of my life. So it’s hard to think there is anything lovable there. The one thing I do love about myself is that no matter what I’m going through, I do not take my stuff out on those who have done me no wrong.
2. If you had the chance to meet your favorite youtuber, who would it be and why?
I never have but I would love too! Their “career” isn’t really YouTubing, but their YouTube channel is now apart of their career. I suggest that if you’ve watched RuPaul’s Drag Race, or are aware of the Drag scene. Please check out “Bro’Laska“…It’s such a great and funny channel! This link is for their play list. You will not be disappointed! They have made me laugh and gotten me through some really depressing nights. If I’m in a bad way, I will play their videos before I fall asleep. Unfortunately, there last few videos have been extremely short.
3. Have you ever traveled out of your country? If so, where did you go?
I have, I live in Australia. I’ve travelled too two places, one was the United States and the other was the UK. I loved both places, they were so gorgeous and I travelled to the US and then UK straight after and the difference in the greenery, was shocking! I couldn’t get over it! Literally,lol.
4. One quote you will always stand by?
I will always stand by the Quote:
It was written by the one and only William Shakespeare, but it is also on my Great Grandfathers head stone. I feel like we have lost this a lot, and it is probably the hardest thing to do in this world. Especially in the world we live in, with all the photo shop and filters and this almost “need” to have the best of everything, even if we don’t really want it. I think we need hold to this quote more than ever. In a world where people don’t want to listen to other sides and just want to bully, it can be tiring to fight for ourselves, but we need to more than ever!
5. Favorite childhood memory?
This is an interesting question, because my answer is a weird one. Whenever my brother and I would both get grounded at the same time, especially if it was an all-nighter one. We would sit in our bedroom door frames with our pillow and blankets and just talk to each other. We were probably being punished because we were doing something to each other, but we would just sit, talk and joke. I can’t even tell you what we even talked about, or why we were grounded, but they were honestly my favourite times.
6. Advice you would give your teenage daughter (if you ever have one)?
The best advice that would probably give her is that, she needs to decide for herself what is right and what is wrong, ultimately she is the one that HAS to live with that decision. If she knows that something is wrong and she goes through with it anyways. I will be there, but she has to be willing to follow through with the consequences of her actions. That whatever her decision, she needs to be willing to take responsibility for that choice. For example, if she walks pass someone being bullied, she needs to really ask herself “Why”…I think that I’m pretty harsh sometimes,lol
7. Are you more of an eyeshadow or lipstick lover?
Definitely a lipstick lover. I am so low maintenance and trying to do all that stuff to your eye, it’s a lot of work,lol…I also do love though how lipstick just seems to give me that feeling of “I am finally ready, this is it”. “This is me for the whole day/evening/party.” I tend to put lipstick on last. I tend to just put an eye liner on. Sometimes I will put eye-shadow on, but it is really rare and usually I have practised with the colour (or colours) earlier.
8. Favorite high-end foundation (if you have one) and favorite drugstore foundation?
I don’t really have one to be honest.
9. How often do you wash your makeup brushes/sponges?
As mentioned before I am really low maintenance when it comes to make-up. So I don’t really clean that that often, because I don’t really use them that much. Most of the things I use, don’t really need to use makeup brushes and sponges. If I ever have to use that kind of makeup, I’ve probably borrowed it from my brother…He’s a Drag Queen =D lol Far more make up maintenance than me,lol
10. Favorite thing to do on the weekend?
I love to sit down, with a cup of tea/coffee, play “The Sims” and then watch “Safari Live“. Oh I love it! I would literally do it every single day if I could =D Please feel free to join us…I’ll be there! If the weather is nice, I will go for a walk with my Dog and usually walk by the shop, buy a nice lunch, just before the drive.
11. What do you like about my blog?
I like how your Blog is relatable, even though I am low maintenance when it comes to make up, I don’t feel like it’s too extreme, that I just don’t get it. It’s also given me a few handy tips as well, so I don’t need to take so long,lol. I really enjoyed your “Get UNready with me” post, as I feel like I have no idea what I should be doing at night, but should be doing something! I also didn’t know that you lived in Australia at that point,lol
If you decide that you would like to do this award. Below I have written 11 questions as well for you too answer, please link me as well so I can read you answers =D
Tell us a bit about your favourite book and it’s author.
Which is your favourite season and why?
Do you have family in other countries?
When it’s your “weekend” what is the thing you love to do the most?
Do you have an amazing cold/flu remedy…Care to share?
What would be a show that people would be surprised that you watch?
Which Superhero or Villain do you think is “you”? Is there multiple?
Do you have a hobby that is not “usual”. (I know someone who raises Ostriches)
When it came to the hardest choices you have to make in life, how do you deal with it? Do you confront them head on, do you make a con and pro list?
If you could invent one invention, what would it do and be for?
If you were given the funds to create a conservation park, but it could only be for ONE endangered animal, which one would it be for?
*…Which I have to say is increasing, these things I don’t understand*
People who go into the Entertainment News section and complain about it not being “news”…When in literally every news-site and newspaper, there is global news…If you don’t like reading celebrity news, why are you reading celebrity news? Who put the gun to your head, that made you read that? I think you need to question those people, rather than the people who are writing about Celebrities and Entertainers in the Celebrity and Entertainment news section. Do they have trouble with understanding the differences between the news in each section?
It’s kind of like going to a clothing website and complaining how there’s no food on the website? Well, yeah, that’s the clothing section, not the food section.
People who complain about how unbiased a particular programme or channel is and YET keep watching expecting things to change, when they don’t have actually have to watch it. Yet, at the same time they don’t want to listen and change their minds, but they’re not being biased themselves? The weirdness of it all!
15. Things you like Spring/Autumn (it’s Autumn here at that time)
I’m just going to start with saying that it’s actually Autumn here at the moment, instead of Spring like it is overseas. Spring is probably my favourite month of the year though, Winter is gone and it’s not yet really hot like it is in Summer.
- Well my Birthday month is within Autumn…So that’s always a great start to the season.
- I love seeing all the browning leaves on the ground and even though I’m an adult, I love to kick at them.
- It starts making for the start of cuddling weather.
- I can finally start wearing my gorgeous jumpers and coats again.
- Easter is here…Although over the years I’ve gotten less and less chocolate, which is fine, because I never ate it…We have a lot of public holidays which means seeing family and friends. Before nesting in for the Winter.
10. List 5 things you like about yourself
- Motivating Procrastination: I do procrastinate a lot…But when I’ve decided to do something, it’s pretty hard to stop me. In both situations, both the procrastinating and then deciding to go with it, both allow me to look at the situation. Both taking care of myself and taking care of others by looking at all the options.
- Helper: In the past I have looked after those who may not have always deserved it. Not to help myself or to make myself look like the better person. Because I know they aren’t bad people, they just made bad choices. Which we all do at some point or in some way or another. I try not be hard on people, we’ve all got inner demons. HOWEVER, it doesn’t mean either I stick with them. I have had to block a few people in my life because I started to realise that I wasn’t helping them move on at all, while I was.
- Responsibility: I take responsibility for myself, I don’t blame others. If I stuff up, I admit and own up too it. I had no idea how rare that is until the last couple of years. I honestly believe that people need to take more responsibility for themselves and their life. Stop blaming others, we all have people and situations that seem impossible, but ultimately…it’s your life…Sometimes you just have to own your own life.
- Others: I honestly want to help people and I try to do what I can. I can’t live without helping someone. If I won the lottery, I would probably help my family put with so many of their finances. I can’t just turn my back over any injustices. Now this may sound like I’m a bit of a sucker, but I swear that I’m not. I just know when too take myself off out of the situation.
- Mind: I think the thing I like about myself the most is my mind. How I really do see people for what’s inside, rather than the outside. There is no point trying to fight with or for someone and I don’t like pretending that I like somebody. I tend to always give people a chance, until they do something to discredit that trust. We’ve only got one life to live, I don’t want to waste it hating on someone who doesn’t even deserve it for no good reason.
Bookmark Chronicles is back with another edition of “This or That”!
You buy a book that a friend recommended to you or that a lot of people have been talking about. You reach the end of it and you hate it. Totally unsatisfying and a waste of time. One, maybe two, stars out of five. What do you do with it?
I would probably keep the book for a little while, I have learnt from the past you should always give book a second chance. There was one time where I could personally relate to the book and so I hated the theme, I hated the characters. So I stopped reading it and I held onto it for a couple of years…Mainly through completely forgetting that it even existed.
I put it in the dark recesses of my mind. However, recently I was going through a “Winter Cleaning”. Where I was getting rid of the summer clothes I don’t fit into it, stuff and things. I went through my books, I very rarely get rid of books. I saw this particular books and I picked it up, decided to give it a chance. I really liked it.
So my lesson is, if you don’t like something, maybe hold onto it for a little longer and then give it another chance.
Apparently today is National Hug Day so if you enjoy hug, I give you a hug
However, there are some of us who do not enjoy hugs as discussed in this article by the (Huffington Post(Australia): National Hug Day: A Horrible Holiday…I am actually really not a huggy person *listens for collective gasps and shocks* However, I am very comfortable with people hugging me who I am incredibly close too and I HATE when people think somethings wrong with me because I don’t actually like hugs and when people point it out, it makes me hate the hug even more and makes me wonder why they are so desperate to hug me. I have my reasons for hating hugs and they are good reasons, but you just gotta respect it.
So today I went back on Facebook after being away from it for about a week and I can honestly I did not miss it at all!
I am not really sure when Facebook became the be all and end all in our lives, but I am more determined than other to stay clear of Facebook. It’s excellent for keeping in touch with people, but lets be honest…Most people use Facebook as some sort of popularity contest page. I am not someone who on Facebook would be deemed ‘unpopular’ but I think that it definitely causes a lot more problems than solves them. I think it brings out the worse in people, yet, at the same time it seems to brings out the honest side too and people are there ready to criticise you.
I have said a lot these days that we have all these communication tools and it is so easy to talk these days…yet…we seem to interact less than any other generation before! We’ll “like” something, but why are we liking the ‘like’?
The funny thing was I had this distaste for Facebook and I missed the Blogging community all day. It feels like the blogging community is just a more positive influence in my life these days. People seem to want to put all their lives on Facebook, but nothing…interesting…Yet blogging allows the readers a snippet into the writers life without giving too much away…Leaving us all wanting more!