One thing I can say about this latest American election is that it truly has brought out some really truly astounding arguments, or why it is okay for either side to have done what they’ve done. Many of the arguments I have seen are:
- The memes! Just plain memes, other peoples words in a flashy picture. If you truly believe in something use your OWN words to fight for you.
- People who stand with Trump claiming “fake news” and then used Muslim women in chains saying the picture was live from the latest women’s march -.-
- People who tell others to “get over” the fact that Trump is now President, while complaining how complacent we had become…Which I agree with, we had become complacent, and I love that people are making sure the politicians know WE ARE WATCHING YOU…But which way do you want it…Complacent or Not?
- Fake Accounts: Because nothing says “I believe in what I’m saying and I know who I am and I have a backbone and I believe in my convictions” Like a fake account and no one has to know who you are.
- Well your side was accused of raping children too…So that somehow makes it okay for our side to be accused of raping children, because the other side was accused of it too. I think this one annoys me the most…It’s not OKAY for either side okay? I don’t care if the other side did it too, it doesn’t suddenly make it “okay” for your side to have done it … This is what is wrong with the world…
I have really been struggling this past week to think of anything to write, I think that I am suffering from the Holiday Tiredness. By this I mean, my brain is finally getting over the Holiday festiveness at the end of the year. That my brain has just turned itself off and it just wont work…But then, that in itself, is kind of something to write about as well.
I’m not even sure if my brain is tired because I’m thinking to much as well, of the things I want to do, but have no idea where to start. Or that I’m thinking of all the ways that I could start, that it’s making my brain tired that way as well.
Ahh, the mind…What a wonderful thing it is!
Do you feel the Holiday Tiredness as well? Especially after the festivities have ended and you are trying to get back to a “routine”. Does your brain, just turn itself off? Do you have plans in place to get yourself back “in the game”? Or do you just keep going along and wait for the ‘buzz’ to come back again?
Usually today on an Wednesday evening I would post my long repost from Bookmark Chronicles about their “This or That” question…The question this week is:
This or That? #53
Do you read New Adult (NA)?
The quick answer is no I don’t and I don’t think that I ever have. My favourite genre is Crime fiction. I love my Agatha Christie’s and Jodi Picoult (She’s kind of crime fiction).
Since this post was so short and slightly about what Genre’s people like to read. I thought that I would post a couple of quizzes about which Genre’s are right for your personalities.
What Book Genre fits you best? Quibblo.com
What’s your Reading personality? Book lovers.com
I know! It’s a very lazy post! I honestly believe though in order for people to at least start reading they have to figure out for themselves what they’re favourite Genre is. I think a lot of people that I know personally would be surprised that I enjoy crime fiction, rather than comedy. You can’t just read something because it’s the popular novel at the time. Even when you’ve enjoyed a series, and you, for whatever reasons just can’t read at the time. Don’t make yourself do it.
As you can probably all imagine I am little tired this Monday morning, luckily I have no work, but you always wake up at the same time anyways. I am so tired though I cannot think at all what to write for today.
So I thought that I would ask how your weekend went, how did your weekend shape up to be? Here a few things that happened over the weekend from all over the globe:
- Kenya torches Worlds biggest ivory bonfire to save Elephants
- Barack Obama roasts Donald Trump at Correspondents dinner
- Indian teen shoots himself in head taking selfie with gun
- Survivor rescued 13 days after deadly Ecuador quake
- A-League Grand Final: Adelaide United beat Western Sydney Wanderers 3-1 in thriller to take first title!