When I see a Trump Supporter call ANY major Liberal/Democrat “Idiot” or “Dumb”.
When I see a Trump Supporter call anyone else on earth a “slut”.
When I see a Trump Supporter say “You’ve just always hated Trump”…Well, yeah.
When I see a Trump supporter call Melania “classy”, but Michelle is not.
When I see Melania ask for an apologise for talking about her son…You first Melania!
Melania Trump called racist birther – Melania didn’t think of Sasha and Malia Obama’s privacy
When I see a Trump Supporter say “Who ever has been racist towards Obama?”
When I see a Trump supporter support anything Trump does and says.
One has to wonder if they have heard of the saying:
“Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt”
Trumpeters are good for a laugh. I’ll give them that.
- Sean Spicer winning a place in DWTS is somehow “owning the Libs”. Why aren’t they said that’s all they’ve got? Or that he keeps been voted back in because, let’s be honest, the people need laughter.
- Someone else said “I saw it, the Libs were crying. Even the station didn’t expect this”. Yes, they did,lol. They didn’t ask Sean Spicer onto the show because of his expert knowledge of the “tango”. Now, did they?lol
- Someone used photo-shopped pictures of Elizabeth Warren, called her a cougar and then said this was the Dems “heart throb”, like it was an insult. So I posted an un-photoshopped picture of Trump and replied with “This is your heart throb, an orange blob.
- On the same post someone said how Elizabeth Warren is like one of those wanna be cool hipsters, who wants to go shopping with her daughters and makes everyone else feel awkward. So I replied with “Well I’d rather shop with my mum 24/7, then have my Dad publicly state he wants to date me…You don’t”? Then I posted the video of Trump saying he’d want to date Ivanka.
- Apart from the funny comments under this post, see if you can figure out why I was lmaoing while this guy was saying “Everyone is scared to death of Donald Trump…
I mean the guy isn’t wrong, we are scared to death of Donald Trump, but not for the reasons this guy believes,lol.
I am probably going to continue with this so-called “series” of mine.
It really helps me to cope with the illogical voice of Trump and his supporters. It helps me to laugh…Kind of at them…Which sounds mean, but if they weren’t so illogical, there would be nothing to laugh at. I hope you laugh with me too!
My psychiatrist was shocked by how much I’d gone through in my life…Yet, appear so happy-go-lucky…Should I be worried?lol
Since today is Dolphin Day and International Moment of Laughter Day…I thought that I would post a video that is of Dolphins and hopefully will make you laugh!
I do have to admit I am not the biggest fan of the Dolphins being in tanks, I’d rather they be in the ocean, but some of the videos are quiet sweet. I also kind of went swimming with the Dolphins once, it was fantastic! We took a boat out to sea and we had to hang onto a rope (it was VERY tiring) We had snorkels, it was such a weird experience, beautiful, for some reason though, I felt claustrophobic putting my head into the water.
Uploaded: Epic Laughs
Published on 3 Jan 2017
Share Your World … June 12 2017
What do you do when you’re not working? If you are retired, what do you that is not part of your regular daytime routine?
I love to play computer games, both on a console and on a pc. I’ve also gotten into mediation recently, it’s really helping me with the anxiety issues. I actually really enjoy taking my dog for a walk, if she’s not involved, I do not enjoy it so much…She’s so cute, because she gets herself so excited, she’s exhausted before we get out the door,lol
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Oh wow, what wouldn’t I do?!lol … I would pay off both my parents mortgage and I would then by myself a nice house, which hopefully I could design from the bottom up, with my own Library. I would also love a beach house, but I’d rent that out during the Winter,lol…Travel would definitely be in the immediate future. I would love to help as animal sanctuaries/zoo’s/places as I could.
What makes you laugh the most?
Probably my pets too be honest, they’ll do a movement, or a little sound and it’s so silly, it just makes me laugh. I also feel terrible for admitting this but those animal type fail videos, they make me laugh too. I think a lot of it is too do with their reactions after, they look at the camera like they are saying “What”lol
What is your biggest pet peeve with modern technology?
Stupid people have access to it!lol
I don’t know how many of you are familiar with Dave Chappelle. Dave Chappelle is an American comedian and I think probably one of the best if not the best comedian ever. Dave Chappelle was so successful at his time that he walked away from a multi-million dollar contract…A $50 million contract to be exact!
Dave Chappelle reveals the real reason why he left Chappelle’s Show
I am so happy to say/write though that he is making a come back!
Home Entertainment TV & Radio NOVEMBER 24 2016 SAVE PRINT LICENSE ARTICLE Dave Chappelle returns to TV with three new comedy specials on Netflix
It’s supposed to be on Netflix during 2017. I think the timing is great, 2016 has been a horrible year. The world needs more laughter and I think that Dave Chappelle is the man to do it! Below is the skit that I was first introduced to. I have to say I still remember it fondly, I had to walk out of the room because I couldn’t breath with all the laughing.
In your native language which letter or character describes you best? Why?
I wish that I spoke another language, I’ve always wanted to speak Spanish or Elvish (lol), unfortunately though I only speak English =/
What is your greatest extravagance?
I know what I would like to be extravagant about. In fact just the past weekend I went to a convention and this convention was one of those “nerdy/geeky” type of conventions. They had a couple of stores there that had some gorgeous figurines and I told my partner “I wish I had enough money so I could have a house with a room for just “stuff” lol
Do you prefer exercising your mind or your body? How frequently do you do either?
It actually depends, I’ve been really badly injured in my leg over the last couple of weeks. Which has meant a lot of sitting around and a lot of thinking. I’ve been trying to get into my exercising my body a lot more, but I’ve kind of hit a snag obviously,lol. I’ve always felt though you have to exercise both as you see fit, you need to listen to your body and mind and see what they need.
List at least 5 things that makes you laugh.
- My puppy when she has one of her “crazy minutes” and runs about the house.
- Any good comedy shows, sometimes I need to watch one before bed.
- My partner when he relaxes, he can be quite silly,lol
- There is a Drag Queen that I LOVE (apart from my brother, he’s the best one out there!) and her and her brother have this YouTube channel that I have just discovered and it’s amazing! Search for “Bro’Laska” in YouTube.
- Pretty much any cute animal/animal fail video…Check those out too,lol
It’s been a tough and rough week and this video is just too cute not to share!
I was nominated by the awesome A Little Me, Apparently for the
For my ability and knack to always find something cool to write about and share with you all!
-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Nominate a few other bloggers.
-Don’t take credit for making the logo, because I’m assuming that would be bad. You know, lawyers and stuff. I guess.
-Share your story about your purpose in blogging.
Thank you so much for the nomination, you should all go and visit A Little Me, Apparently page. It is SO much fun! It’s a Blog about playing games and full of great poetry and reviews written in such a funny way! Just a great enjoyable Blog to read…go look…NOW!!! =P Very well written as well!
I shall nominate (will understand if they don’t participate)
It’s quiet funny how I started this Blog. I actually started Blogging purely based on a school project, we had to take a class in social media for our certificate. Since it is becoming such a big medium.
Now I just Blog for the fun of it and I love sharing with others. I love the community that Blogging inspires.