Let’s share how we can be kind to others, and I find a lot of times that when you are kind to others, you feel good within yourself. Especially during these times of such uncertainty, just being kind is so simple. The KPI’s of Kindness.
K – Kindness
P – Proactive
I – Intelligence
When I say ‘Intelligence’, I don’t mean Einstein necessarily, I mean more common sense type of intelligence. I do believe that there are different kinds of intelligence.
I got my flu vaccination today, so I am actually a little bit tired. So hopefully I’ll be able to write something actually useful, haha
Being kind is really very simple.
Apologise when you get something wrong, don’t be ashamed of it. It happens, it really does show was kind of person you are when you can admit you got something wrong…Like I did, last night, haha. I thought a TERF was comparing themselves to Rosa Parks, and they said Rosa Freedman (who is definitely NOT like Rosa Parks). I apologised. It felt right and I didn’t feel any better or worse, cause it was just he RIGHT thing to do. I was wrong and I owned it.
ENJOY the people you care about and their successes! Embrace it. If you don’t care, or your not able to that day…FOR THE LOVE OF GOD…Do not fake it! Wait, until you can be real with them. Trust me, the big thing that pisses me off about one of my now ex-friends. Is realising that the only times she was happy for me, was when I was miserable. I spent over half my life being friends with someone who called me “sister”, only happy when I was sad.
If you can’t think of something kind or nothing, reply to a person with something educational instead and “drop one of these”. You don’t have to say anything some times to be kind.
Then the others, lol:
- Make some food for your neighbors.
- If you grow flowers and you feel willing, bunch some flowers together.
- Send someone random a “Hope you’re well” BEFORE they write that annoying post “I bet you don’t care enough to retweet this”…I seriously hate it, lol
- Believe in what your saying, before you say it. The amount of people who “blame” others for having to use and hide behind a anon account because of the “threats” Annoys the poop out of me. I believe in what I’m saying and the most extreme I’ve had is another cis women wish rape on myself and the women in my family. I still don’t hide.
- Get to know yourself, when you TRULY know yourself. Then you find it very hard to ignore things that bother you.
- Being kind is sometimes telling someone something they don’t want to hear.