If you had a shelf for your three most special possessions (not including photos, electronic devices and things stored on them, people or animals), what would you put on it?
- Would have to be my special figurines. I have a couple from the Jim Shore.
- There are couple of pieces of jewellery that I have either gotten for people (in memoriam) or been given that I treasure.
- I have a few favourite books as well that I’ve had for years. Whenever I “re-find” them in a box I am just so happy.
If you had a box labelled ‘happiness’, what would you put in it?
Oh my goodness, what a great question! If it’s just a box, I would have so many photos in there. Possibly some favourite pieces of jewellery. Bookmarks and some of my favourite pens, maybe a wig or two,lol.
What do you want more of in your life?
I want a more steady job with more of a steady income. It’s getting really frustrating not knowing how many shifts I’m getting coming in and so I don’t always know how much money I’m getting coming in. If I could have that, I swear everything in my life would be pretty much perfect.
Daily Life List: What do you do on an average day? Make a list of your usual activities you do each day.
- Take all my medication (at the moment it’s all just natural stuff, nothing serious).
- Depending where I am a cuddle with either my puppy or my partners cat (he’s a weird cat, he really loves to cuddle,lol).
- Probably some Blogging of course.
- I usually will play some kind of computer game, even if it’s only for a little while.
- I will usually watch either Petes Phone (Ustream) or Djuma Cam (Ustream). Especially on the days that I miss the safari live drives. They are pretty much now a great form of meditation for me. I’ll just have one of them on in the background.