I am absolutely love this quote! It is something that I believe to be very true! It’s a good note to go out on!
If you had to move to a country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Do I really have to choose? Australia is doing actually pretty well at the moment, all things considering. Apart from that SSM vote thing -.- I have always wanted to visit Greece a lot, could I live there? Probably…Especially with all that food!
What color would you like your bedroom to be?
I would like a light colour. Something that reflects beautiful colours in the Summer and Spring, without making the room warm. Also not too light though, that it gets dirty really quickly.
What makes you Happy? Make a list of things in your life that bring you joy.
- My dog Pippy
- My partners cat
- My partner
- My family (some of them anyway).
- Funny YouTube Videos
- Safari Live
- A good cup of tea
- A good cup of what my Mum and I call “a proper” cup of coffee…A coffee that isn’t instant.
- A good cup of instant coffee.
What inspired you or what did you appreciate this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
I had an interesting moment of clarity with an old “enemy” of mine this week. She was probably one of the worst bullies I have ever encountered. I dropped down to 43kg (or 94 pounds) because of her and her little cronies. She apparently had a partner who died of cancer. This week one of our mutual friends put out there that she is walking for a cause, one of those ones you can donate too. Most people just donate it and that’s it. Then there’s this girl and is she is going on and on about how she’s donating.
It just irritated me to no end and made me realised how much I just still don’t like her. Then I had a moment where I realised that I have never made someone feel like that. I don’t hurt people, I don’t donate and brag about it. I don’t need someone to die to make me realise how I should help people. She could donate a million dollars and I am still a better person that her.
I was talking to my mum a couple of days ago and we were just talking about how which people know us really well and how much do people ‘think’ they know us. It started me thinking. I’m always pleasant to people, people always comment on how kind I am and how patient I always seem to be. I know I have a guard though and I know that I have a real hard time telling people…well…a lot really.
It’s not as though I wouldn’t open up, if someone actually ask me. If someone asked me a question about myself, I would tell them, but I just can’t willingly tell you about me.
It made me think about who are we really honesty with, who truly knows us…All of us. If I was to die tonight, who would be shocked to discover things about me, have I said all that I wanted to say?
What about yourselves? Do you think people know everything there is too know about you?
Continuing with my theme from Monday: The “Art” of Lying
So I made it through today and here I am sure that everyone expected me to fall. I am so proud of myself today, I thought that I was going to fall as well. Even with everything wrong and hard that is going on around me, I made it through. I made it through and I did not have to pretend once. Every single smile was real, every joke I made, everything was real.
It would have been your birthday today and I hope that it was one you enjoyed and hopefully with this event may you grow and learn even more about all the wonders with this world, instead of the stagnant life of getting drunk every day. We will never be friends, we are just two completely different people, but I still want the very best for you. I will not forget what you did to me and I don’t think I should.
My heart is healing and I have another to thank for that, he is so honest. It is something that I can honestly say that I’ve never experienced, he keeps me safe but doesn’t play around. If he doesn’t like something he tells me, and he expects the same from me. I feel safe, truly safe.
So I was doing a random search and I found this amazing idea. “8 tricks to win my heart” (I must say that I would NEVER post something like this on Facebook) but I think this is a bit of fun =D
- Understand that I am not a china doll. I don’t need romance, I need real and I need a partner by my side. You cannot be by and on my side if you raise me above you or look down on me.
- If you can get my paranoid chihuahua to like you…You’re in,lol..My last ex when he left my house after we talked about breaking up, my chihuahua came and laid down on his foot…She has NEVER done that before, I wanted to beg him to stay after that.
- I am an idealist, but do not mistake that for being a fool. I call myself the most realist idealist you will ever meet. I love the idea of love and everyone being best friends, but I know when to walk away from a bad situation and I will.
- I need actions, not words to prove to me. Please be patient, please be kind…Like I said I am not china doll and I know how to protect myself.
- Nacho Cheese Doritos…Not chocolate…Or get me a unique flower…I am not like the other girls,lol
- I love books…Ever heard of that saying “You know how guys will buy a girl drink, I wish that they would walk into a book-store and buy me a book”…Yeah that’s me, hehe.
- Be HONEST! If I am asking why did you do something, it’s because I want to understand, because I care enough to want to know how your mind works, so that we can work together. I am not asking to attack you, I am asking because I want to know and learn about you more.
- I hate the term “Friendzone” just don’t…If it seems I am rejecting you, just ask me about it.