I have decided, because I am a grown up, as disappointing as it maybe. I am actually going to research celebrities and judge their “superhero” like qualities on that. Rather then the roles they played.
Christ Pratt has been the most disappointing actor all year.
Chris Pratt was named the worst Chris, because he simply IS, the worst Chris out of the Chris’s that were named.
- He gave up his senior cat when it became to difficult to clean up after it. Now he and Anna were having a new baby. They couldn’t hire a cleaner? Also, yes, you still clean up after family, like you would have to after a baby.
- Not only did he do that, but then called people calling him out for that “weirdos”. “What do you expect us to clean up after him too?!” YES.
- The fact that during this year, of all years, he’s been mum about who he’d vote for, if he’d vote at all.
- Even IF he was voting for Trump, it wasn’t JUST that, that would make him the worst Chris. Chris is just ONE person, he gets ONE vote, just like everyone else. Can you imagine a single character of his, being silent?
- Also the fact, except for Don Cheadle. Not a single ONE of his co-stars felt the *need* to defend him were completely and utterly SILENT when Brie Larson received actual death and rape threats.
Not sorry, but Chris Pratt is just pathetic. When you don’t know what someone stands for, it more than likely means, they stand for nothing. The only thing we know what Chris Pratt stands for is for giving up on family, when it gets too tough. That’s not something to defend.
Remember, that not all Heroes wear capes, but they always wear masks! lol … I know, I know…It’s too late too vote, but I thought I’d share =D
Chris Evans Speaks to First-Time Voters on MTV’s Vote For Your Life Stream: ‘You Guys Are My Heroes’
The word “Hero” is being thrown around a lot lately, and I wish for the love of God…For people to be more careful who they are calling a “hero”.
Did anyone really listen to Kanye West before? I never did…I always thought that he was an idiot…The only thing I did agree with him on was with Beyonces video,lol
I am more disturbed and think it’s beyond pathetic that Trump retweeted a photo of Kanye’s hat…a celebrity, if you will…Rather than this ACTUAL hero…
Our President ignores an American hero: Trump’s silence on the Waffle House murders is deafening. – Salon TV online news.
APRIL 24, 2018 10:00PM (UTC)
In our lives we all have different heroes from all sorts of areas in our life. Jackie Chan is a personal hero of mine, but I do have to say that I am unfamiliar with his earlier work. Just meaning that I know he has been around for years, but I have only ever seen his more “Western” type movie. So, more like your “Rush Hour”, his more comedic action type movies (I was disappointed that the wasn’t part of the Expendables movie in anyways whatsoever).
After watching this video below, I want to go out and find his earlier work. It is just really beautiful.
Jackie Chan being reunited with former stuntmen will make you feel again
Do you have a “Hero”? Have you ever been surprised by something you found out about them?
I just felt like this was an appropriate speech to post, with all the misery and family coming together for various different reasons over a holiday like Thanksgiving. Family coming together vs The Native Americans being wiped out by the invaders.
Sometimes I think I just think differently from other people, kind of like I was born in the wrong era, or the wrong “reality”. Honestly it hurts my spirit, and I use term since I was called a racist for not agreeing that my spirit is less spirtual than some others. “White people sucked out all the spirit”…That is not even how spirit works. I said to this individual though “That’s your Ego talking, NOT your Spirit”… That was definietly a trigger for me. I work with Spirit a lot, I do Reiki, Tarot … Witch craft some may call it! You leave my spirit alone, I’ll leave yours alone.
It was annoying because I was saying that it’s even more important to stand for matters like BLM, to start really educating ourselves on our histories. Stand with Standing Rock, for example. Just recently I found out that Gandhi had slept with younger girls to “test himself”, who knows for sure!…Which I think he ‘passed’ but that clearly is not the issue. How can someone ever learn if they…well…never learn? If they and you are never listened too? Nothing moves forward, nothing progresses. We get stuck in the same fight, the same circles. Sometimes I do few a lot of the fights as frivolous, especially on Instagram, and they never get anywhere. Which information is even correct? So now I don’t argue on Instagram or Facebook anymore.
The reason I’m posting this video and a link to the Speech in written form though? This video soothes my mind, it is exactly what I am trying to say. Martin Luther King is a hero of mine…I feel like we need more people/leaders/great minds like Martin Luther King. He believed we should ALL work together. We ALL need each other. I still, and probably will always, think his assassination is one of the greatest tragedies of our time. It’s nice to know someone out there existed as I think as well.
I am a dreamer, I know that, I can be extremely naive. Possibly even too idealistic. If you could have any dream you wanted to come true though, what would it be?
I actually made this last week for an Heroes and Villains party I went to last week and I decided to put an “Easter theme spin” on it.
- Buy white bunny ears.
- Gather paintbrushes (I used a roll brush to do the majority of the painting).
- Gather red and black paint.
- Wrap cling wrap around the headband of the headband.
- Paint one ear black and one ear read (Try not press down to hard as paint will soak through…
- Wait for each ear to dry individually.
- Once both ears are painted and dry, unwrap cling wrap.
- Using a paintbrush fill in the white spots that you wish to cover up.
- Wait for paint to dry.
- Place on head =D
I am sure that most of you by know, in one way or another, have heard of the passing of David Bowie. I personally was in shock because I didn’t even have a clue that he was sick! It feels like a huge loss to not only the music industry, but a huge loss to the creativity community as well. What a Rock Star! What a Legend! Just for today, in honour of Bowie, do something brave =D