I still can’t get over that Police Chief saying “He had a bad day”. I don’t think he actually meant to be offensive, I just don’t think he was thinking at all. You know how sometimes you say something, that sounds better in your head, but as it comes out of your mouth, it’s all “oh hell, what did I say????!!!!”
I would like to know, and please share, if you feel free to do so. What do you do, on a bad day? This is what I do.
- Play the Sims – I think because I have total control…Well most of the time, haha!
- I’ll see if I can find a good comedy, if there’s nothing else on. Either a comedy or a ancient history documentary.
- Have a shower and a good cry.
- “Fight” with rando’s on Twitter, with facts of course!
- Colour in.
- Or do something like, concentrate on your report writing! Like I’m doing right now. I am actually finished, I just need to read through, format and do some referencing. Then I can hand it up =D
Nothing like waking up too scared Republicans,lol…Today has been a good day.
It’s a Biden/Harris team!
I am now able to take some of my chamomile and spring onion plants out and use them…Funny though, my Spinach…Practically dead.
I figured out so more stuff on my Discord channel…Now this link, will only last for 24 hours and I have to approve of you first.
I was introduced to baby joey
I was thinking about this today, how often do we have a “Win” day. By this I mean, how many days do we have that turn out a LOT better than they had started or how we anticipated them? I had one of those today and I really wanted to talk to my partner about it, but then I felt I was bragging…and there was nothing to “brag” about. It was just a day that turned out really well. Despite how I thought it was going to be.
Then when we do have them, I don’t know about others. I want to share with anyone and everyone I meet how well everything went. Then I get all embarrassed and nothing really that exciting happened, it just went well.
How often do they happen really though? Especially on those days when you think it’s just going to go all bad? We should celebrate those days, even if we have to celebrate by ourselves.