I am appreciated all opinions on this matter!
All of last year I wanted to do a Girls Night In, and I have even found a few ideas that I would love to do when the time happens. By night in, I do mean having a bunch of girls come over to my house (or my partners). One thing I would like to know though.
What season is a better time to have a “Girls Night In”…Summer or Winter?
I would love to share ideas with you all, ladies and special ladies alike…What would your “dream girls night in” entail?
You seen it’s been a rough year for a lot of my girlfriends. I’m not talking about your usual break ups and cheating hearts. Too of my girls have had horrible health issues one found a huge cancer (which has now been taken out and they think they got it all). The other had a heart attack, both of these girls are younger than me.
So I have been thinking about having a ladies night! But having the night in, so we can just sit and chat and just have a bit of fun in a safe environment. I have a few ideas, but I would really love to share ideas around. I would also definitely have to have healthy snacks and such. We would probably watch Magic Mike *nods head*
Here are some of my ideas, please share your own ideas!
- Everyone can wear their pyjamas if they so wish, or some chilled/relax clothing.
- Thinking of some fun little accessories, too take selfies with clearly.
- Disney,LoTR, Harry Potter and comedies playing in the background.
- We HAVE to have healthy snacks and drinks.
- Party bags with goodies.
- Games…but what games?!
- I will probably bring out some of my favourite plushies.