So I was doing a random search and I found this amazing idea. “8 tricks to win my heart” (I must say that I would NEVER post something like this on Facebook) but I think this is a bit of fun =D
- Understand that I am not a china doll. I don’t need romance, I need real and I need a partner by my side. You cannot be by and on my side if you raise me above you or look down on me.
- If you can get my paranoid chihuahua to like you…You’re in,lol..My last ex when he left my house after we talked about breaking up, my chihuahua came and laid down on his foot…She has NEVER done that before, I wanted to beg him to stay after that.
- I am an idealist, but do not mistake that for being a fool. I call myself the most realist idealist you will ever meet. I love the idea of love and everyone being best friends, but I know when to walk away from a bad situation and I will.
- I need actions, not words to prove to me. Please be patient, please be kind…Like I said I am not china doll and I know how to protect myself.
- Nacho Cheese Doritos…Not chocolate…Or get me a unique flower…I am not like the other girls,lol
- I love books…Ever heard of that saying “You know how guys will buy a girl drink, I wish that they would walk into a book-store and buy me a book”…Yeah that’s me, hehe.
- Be HONEST! If I am asking why did you do something, it’s because I want to understand, because I care enough to want to know how your mind works, so that we can work together. I am not asking to attack you, I am asking because I want to know and learn about you more.
- I hate the term “Friendzone” just don’t…If it seems I am rejecting you, just ask me about it.
One of the frustrating things in this day and age is getting hit on and asked out on a date by someone you are just NOT in too. Why you ask? Shouldn’t we be flattered and honoured that someone finds us remotely attractive? I say to you friend, No…For one tiny little label…”Friendzone”.
I can’t even begin to say and tell how many times I have said “No” to a proposal of a date because I am just not interested, to wake up the next day to a whole posts of being tagged in a “Friendzone” type meme. I have been publicly called a slut and humiliated in front of my ex (which is a huge NO NO!) all because “How come girls go one about how there are no ‘good guys’ out there and then we end up chasing jerks”.
Except I have never once said that there are no good guys out there? I don’t even believe it. None of my girlfriends have said it either. Yet, because of one guys bruised ego we are automatically given a label of being bitches and harlots because we said “No, not interested”. I in fact still keep being asked out by one particular guy all the time, even though since I’ve known him I’ve had two relationships! Yet I made to feel bad because I choose not to date him, still? If I kept chasing a guy like that, I’d be called “desperate” and still I am in the wrong, for saying “No”.
It is actually terrifying these days to “reject” someone. I use to literally just say “I’m sorry, I’m just not interested”, but now I feel like I have to come up with a whole explanation. I want to be able to say that girls do this too, but I never really seen a girl ever complain about being put into a “Friendzone”. I honestly believe it’s more scary these days to reject someone rather than asking someone out.