So I have had one of my best friends break up with her partner recently (which I was glad about, he was the definition of douche!lol…But I have been very good and not bashing him though,lol). Now my best friend is absolutely not good at being single. Pretty much when she’s single the rest of us who are in relationships can’t really be lovely dovey type thing.
It made me start to think though, there are both benefits to being single and being in a relationships. I’ve always been on of those people who is completely fine being single, but once I’m in a relationship, I tend to end up falling hard and fast. So here are the five reasons I think being single are good, and being a relationship is good too.
- Freedom! Not answering to anyone…
- Save money…All the money all for you!
- Flirting…You can flirt all you want without feeling guilty, and have celebrity crushes!
- Not shaving…(Oh, I miss this one!) When you’re single, if you don’t want to shave…You don’t have to!
- Did I mention the freedom part? You can go out when you want, you can get dressed up or dress as a slob when you want…So much freedom!
- Cuddles!…And the other thing…You know what I mean~.^(unless of course your not into that until marriage!)
- Sometimes you can actually save a lot of money while dating, IF your partner and you are on the same path.
- Dating your best friend (Nawww)
- Dating your crush! (Oh la! la!)
- Lonely…This one is interesting, if you have a good partner, you’ll never feel alone…If you have a bad partner, you will ALWAYS feel alone!
Uploaded by: Hannah Witton
Published on 3 Dec 2014
Musical Bethan joins me to discuss what’s better: being in a relationship or being single? What do you think is better?
Watch the video on Bethan’s channel: http://youtu.be/xGhU-sJYHlM
I need to write this to you, but I can never show you, I can never open my heart up to you again. In the rest of my days, you can never actually know this.
It’s weird this feeling that I have. I hate you, I don’t trust you and now you have made me feel unsafe and unwanted. Yet at the same time, I am completely, madly in love with you still. Isn’t that weird? I know that I can’t ever be with you and with the attitude that you have seemed to develop over night I don’t want to, but yet here I am. Flirting, chatting with other guys and opening my heart to them, but still in love with you?
Yet, if anyone were to tell me that I have no self respect for myself, I know that they’re in the wrong. I don’t want you back, ever again. Not in a millions years would I ever, and sometimes I think it’s because I miss who I thought you were, not who you turned out to be.
You were the first person that I could really see myself settling down with, getting married, having babies, doing the whole grown up thing. I get scared sometimes that now I am far too damaged to feel like that again, yet there is hope. I can hear her calling in the back of my mind “Don’t give up!”
Tonight is the Night!
Tonight is my first girls night out since my break up and I am ready for it! The break was what…Month and a half? Two weeks since we stopped being friends and I need a cute guy (or two) to get a bit flirty with, not dirty with…Just flirty. I might even have a glass of champagne first before I head out…Crazy! I’m a bit of “light weight” so I don’t drink when I go out and it’s not at a friends house…or mine own!lol
In all honesty I am really nervous about this night. You see, I had this really odd plan on staying with my ex for the rest of my life, definitely the rest of this year…at least. There is just something different about “A Girls Night out” that just feels automatically different from going out with a mixed sex group of people. There’s is honestly no one else I want to be on the planet with than my ex, but a girl has to move on and although I don’t expect to find the love of my night tonight. I do want to get a little flirty, not flirty dirty, just flirty =D…I’m not ready for dirty yet ~.^
Uploaded on 8 Oct 2009
Music video by Shania Twain performing Man! I Feel Like A Woman. (C) 2003 Mercury Records