I promised more posts on the weekend and what a weekend it is turning out to be!…and it’s only Saturday morning…well…as I write this it is =P You will all be getting this in the evening, just because SO much has been happening!
First can I say to anyone who read this and is a Texas reader, though I am sure there are far more important things to worry about than my little blog…I hope you are all safe and that the damage is not too great! I will say that I’m praying for you, because I feel…apart from good hope…it’s all I can do.
Second, it is International Appreciation Dog...My little bundle of fluff, actually had to go to the Vets yesterday and get a few teeth out. She was very sleepy, but she’s doing great. She hasn’t had to go under at the Vets, very often…So there are a lot of nerves whenever she does. Although my little bundle of love isn’t an “official” therapy dog, she has probably been the most helpful when it comes to my anxiety…and she will never even know!
I refuse to talk about what’s happening in the WH house though. Though a lot is going on. Where does one even begin with that?
The other bad bad news, I have to work tomorrow after only getting one day off and then working for another 5 days…So far looks like I’ll be getting two days off next weekend though =D I need a holiday!
Nothing like a good day of International Happiness, so I am making a list of EVERYTHING that I can think of that makes me happy. I have actually been working on this particular post for a couple of weeks, so that I can cover as much happiness as I can. There is no rhyme or reason to this list, it just is. You might even find a couple that you agree with.
What about you? What are a couple of things that just instantly make you happy?
- When either my puppy or my partners cat tongue gets stuck outside their mouth, it’s just so cute.
- When I’m craving something and I don’t know what I’m craving and somehow, very randomly, I eat something and it’s that something that I was craving.
- The smell of my black candles, I don’t know what it is, but there smell is intoxicating, so I use them very little, as the shops ran out of that particular candle.
- Cuddling up with any of my plushies.
- Choosing “random shuffle” on my ipod and getting all the songs in a row that match my mood.
- The funny air hugs I have with a particular coworker, since she found out with some people I get funny with hugging them. It’s turned into our little joke, we air hug, air chest bump.
- Those nights/days that you get to yourself, you have nothing to do but veg out.
- When I make it through an entire drive without panicking too much.
- I love it when I can watch Twitch, Safari Live and play games at the same time. Usually only happens on a Saturday.
- Christmas Day spent with my Mums side of the family.
- The Christmas Eve Barbecue we’ve started having with people we’re close to but don’t get to see on Christmas.
- Real Husbands of Hollywood, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver and Homicide Hunter. I never ever watch these shows just in the background.
- All my favourite musicals.
- Just sitting and doing nothing and NOT feeling guilty about it.
- Being in a car and just having a normal conversation without feeling any of my odd anxiety issues.
- When you buy clothes online and it all fits perfectly…Especially pants and shoes!
- When I have more money in my bank account than I had expected.