What a horrible week!
Apart from a lovely a visit from my baby brother, everything else has gone horribly wrong!
I do have to say that I have been loving the responses to my Liebsters Award post and how its not just myself that has some good plush love happening! In a totally G rated capacity…(that could have been weird!lol)
Below is a picture of myself and my latest purchase…Her name is Savannah and she is a “Charlie Bear“, but I had to go on ebay to find her. They’ve all discontinued her year. I bought her because she looked just the right size for some cuddling and I also bought her in memory and in honour of all the little lion cubs that I’ve seen and we’ve lost on safarilive
Lions have always been my favourite and top 5 favourite animals of all time!
Good Morning everybody!
So have you ever had the feeling that someone has had a bad dream the night before? Please ignore my really bad morning bed hair though!
Are you a hugger or a non-hugger?
It honestly depends who I am with, if I am comfortable I am totally a hugger and a cuddler too. If I feel uncertain (and that can change too) I wont feel comfortable hugging. I’ve hugged someone I didn’t feel comfortable hugging and it didn’t end well, so I learnt from that one! By “change” I mean (for example) there was a group of friends that I thought I was close too and hugged them all the time. However (and to be completely honest) as things changed …ie Younger and more ‘exciting’ models came in. There “true” friendships came out and I started to stop hugging them…Now I barely see any of them any-more.
What is your favorite toppings on pizza?
Woo, there is two that I really love and because of the vast difference between them. My two favourite are “Ham and Pineapple” and the other one is called here, at least, “Double Bacon Cheeseburger”.
If you were the original designer of one existing corporate logo, which one would you select?
I actually really had to think about this one! But I am going to go ahead with my first thought. I thought of the Barbie Logo. It’s a globally well know logo, that has been standing the test of the time.
Complete this sentence: Where I can seek my solace is…
In the quiet of my bedroom, my bedroom is definitely my safe place. I definitely cannot find solace if I don’t feel safe.
I am going through the wars today! My leg started to play up, I think I might (just might) be coming down with a cold and I am a lady so…yeah…let’s not get into that one =P So to cheer myself up I have been watching videos of cute animals pretty much all day. So I thought that I’d share some with you =D
This one hasn’t got your “average” dogs and cat in it too!
(I really need to find out who drew this picture, I love it so much and use it all the time! If anyone knows, please let me know!)
So here are some lovely facts about Teddy Bears:
- The classic “Teddy’s Bear Picnic” song was written in 1907. Penned by American composer “J.K. Bratton.
- The American Teddy Bears were named after President Theodore Roosevelt after he refused to shoot a bear.
- Some famous teddy bears: Paddington Bear, Winnie the Pooh, Fozzie Bear, Rupert, those Bears from Play School (Litted Ted and Big Bear, I think?)…and Ted.
- In the very early 1900’s, bear toys were called ‘Bruins’. The first advertisement for Bruins appeared in the American toy trade magazine Playthings in May 1906.
- In 1912, as the world received news of the sinking of the Titanic on her maiden voyage with shocked disbelief, the German soft toy company run by Steiff created a black bear to give as mourning gifts for all those who lost loved ones on the Titanic.
For even more facts about Teddy Bears, please look up this incredible article! 33 Top Teddy Bear facts you probably never knew! Now give your Teddy a hug!
So I have had one of my best friends break up with her partner recently (which I was glad about, he was the definition of douche!lol…But I have been very good and not bashing him though,lol). Now my best friend is absolutely not good at being single. Pretty much when she’s single the rest of us who are in relationships can’t really be lovely dovey type thing.
It made me start to think though, there are both benefits to being single and being in a relationships. I’ve always been on of those people who is completely fine being single, but once I’m in a relationship, I tend to end up falling hard and fast. So here are the five reasons I think being single are good, and being a relationship is good too.
- Freedom! Not answering to anyone…
- Save money…All the money all for you!
- Flirting…You can flirt all you want without feeling guilty, and have celebrity crushes!
- Not shaving…(Oh, I miss this one!) When you’re single, if you don’t want to shave…You don’t have to!
- Did I mention the freedom part? You can go out when you want, you can get dressed up or dress as a slob when you want…So much freedom!
- Cuddles!…And the other thing…You know what I mean~.^(unless of course your not into that until marriage!)
- Sometimes you can actually save a lot of money while dating, IF your partner and you are on the same path.
- Dating your best friend (Nawww)
- Dating your crush! (Oh la! la!)
- Lonely…This one is interesting, if you have a good partner, you’ll never feel alone…If you have a bad partner, you will ALWAYS feel alone!
Uploaded by: Hannah Witton
Published on 3 Dec 2014
Musical Bethan joins me to discuss what’s better: being in a relationship or being single? What do you think is better?
Watch the video on Bethan’s channel: http://youtu.be/xGhU-sJYHlM
Trawling through Facebook today and it is terrifying me the hatred that is out there. I mean hatred by ALL men and women from all backgrounds not just one in particular. Do these people even realise that they even sound like the very people that they hate?
Anyways I was having a really hard time not giving into the fear and yelling at them all (by writing in cap-locks of course) and telling them how stupid they all are. Then I found this video. It’s time to all hug our teddy’s (press for link to article and video) If you ever feel scared and alone, just hug your favourite teddy (because it might not be a bear…Mine is a plush Lion and now a Olaf)
The author and creator of the film is by Tyler Novo and you can find the entire film including the credits.