20. Post about three celebrity crushes.
- The one that most people know about in my life, probably my longest crush, is the lovely Orlando Bloom. As the years have gone on and we’ve all grown up a little. I think I like Bloom only for his looks. He is definitely not a bad person, he’s a good one. He’s a little…weird though. There’s just something I can’t quiet put my finger on it. I don’t think he’s a “weirdo”, just something I can’t connect with, personality wise. I can’t think what it is though.
- Just thinking about this man, makes my whole body “happy”, is probably the most G Rated way I can describe him, Idris Elba. Oh he really boils my potatoes. I absolutely adore his smile. How he’s just so seemingly “with it” as well. He just gets it. I don’t know if that’s just his sensible English side, but he’s lovely to look at, lovely to listen too and just a lovely person.
- I’m going to combine two here together, for the same reason. After seeing one of them speak Shakespeare, so turned on. The others knows how to move! Yes, I am talking about Lord David Suchet and Channing Tatum. I like a man whose REALLY good at his craft.
Have you ever had a crush, celebrity or not. That you’ve never really told other people about? For one reason or another? At the time I had a crush on Eddie Izzard, I did not know what a trans sexual even was! I just knew that I had a crush, because he made me laugh.
Uploaded by: Eddie Izzard
Back in the world of Celebrity and Hollywood, there were SO many celebrity engagements and weddings on Valentines Day. One of my old favourites got engaged…
He’s not really old, but I’ve had a crush on him for forever…He’s gorgeous to look at, but I’ve gone off him a little, as I have matured. He’s still seems like a lovely human being, no ill will towards others, but I think he’s been able to “slide” through life…I don’t know how to explain it,lol…I don’t understand him and Katy Perry…Both lovely to look at, but there’s just something…You know?lol…And unlike my other crush, who I’ve gone off a lot since he cheated…
mmm…Angel…Which reminds…I really need to get the DVD set of Buffy
Have you ever been devastated by a celebrity type crush becoming engaged or married? Were you secretly happy when a celebrity couple broke up, because you were finally in with a chance?!
*If I wasn’t already with someone one, Luke Evans knew me and he wasn’t gay, we’d totally be married right now*lol
When I say “first crushes” I am not talking about your very first crush in your childhood, or later in life…I’m not here to judge!
I am talking about those first crushes after you’ve been through a horrible break up and you suddenly meet someone and you can feel all those butterflies and suddenly incredibly so insecure.
You feel like you can’t talk again, you feel like you don’t know what you’re doing. You feel like you understand those “love songs” again. The songs that used to make you feel sad and depressed and missing your ex, suddenly don’t matter anymore. You’re suddenly feeling happy again and sometimes you feel a little guilty, because surely you have to be miserable…Right? No Way! You just want to tell everyone!
Where you can’t sleep, not because you’re thinking sad thoughts, but because you’re too busy how you’re going to get them to notice…You start talking to your friends about the littlest details about them.
Now I try really hard to not pay out someones looks, or call someone ugly, because who am I to do that? I am not Megan Gale! Seriously, the most gorgeous woman on this planet!
This is honestly the first I’ve ever been remotely attracted to Prince Phillip and actually, kind of, want to find out more about him, hehe
Don’t ask me why…I just do =P lol
As you might have been able to guess one of my categories is “Single in a small city”…There is a reason for this, I live in a major capital city but considering the rest of the country, my capital city is rather small. Which means any-time you venture out into the world, you take the risk of running into every single person you have ever met in the whole of your life.
Which is exactly what happened last night…
Oh the awkwardness…It was awkward for two reasons.
1) I bumped into my most recent ex’s brother and we had the whole awkward acknowledgement of each other, while my current beau and I were holding hands at the bar counter.
2) I actually kind of have a crush on my ex’s brother.I couldn’t help it! Both of the guys are guitar players and singers, one morning while lying in bed with my now ex, his brother started to sing a George Harrison song…And he sounded exactly like George Harrison! George Harrison is my favourite Beatles and ex-Beatles! Not only that, but he was singing my favourite George Harrison song.
One of the best things about being single again is being able to divulge in our little fantasies without feeling to bad or feeling like one is being disrespectful to their partner. If you press this link you can see the picture that is on my PC desktop as a wallpaper background, it makes me grin before bedtime. Thorin “Will You Join Me” Deviantart Artist:MoonFangs I would put the picture up, but there are VERY strict rules when it comes to this particular picture.
When ever I am going through a particularly rough break up or had a huge crush on someone and they choose someone else, I tend to focus on my fantasy men. Anything that I may have imagined with that particular boyfriend/ex/crush, there image is taken over by one of my “fantasy men”. I find it extremely helpful and I find it helps me move on. I don’t know why, I can’t explain of why thinking of someone I don’t know or some make believe character helps me to move on from a “real” person, but it does. Maybe it’s because I’m not thinking about them 24/7 instead… Or you know…I’m just crazy =P
One of the most well known quotes is “When you stop looking for it, love will happen” and it is a very well know cliche quote for a reason! I start writing posts about being single in a small city and then I meet someone completely unexpectedly and although its all fresh and new it seems to be going quite well.
Starting the dating game all over again has been extremely interesting, and really hard at the same time. Over the past 30 years I have built up some serious walls and I have already had to express some of these as the guy I am seeing has been getting ‘upset’ with me as he assumed that I just didn’t like him. Which also made me question how cold and hard have I become exactly?
How much do you tell someone that you have just started dating, about yourself? There just seems to be certain things that have to said upfront/straight away. Like my issue of explaining when I am so guarded about my heart and myself. How I am trying to protect myself for being extremely badly hurt again. Why to him it seemed like I was pushing him away, when I really liked him but had completely forgotten how to let someone know this?
What better magical feeling in the world than the possibility for a new romance…Another chance for love?
In case one could not guess…I have recently been bitten by the “new crush” bug (although calling it a “bug” sounds quite gross)… A completely lovely boy and one of those “I did not see this coming” moments…I truly did not! One of those I really hope he doesn’t see this post, because it will be really embarrassing (he would totally find this video lame,lol). I get shy around him, which is why he thought that I didn’t like him and we ended up in an argument…Of course =D
He thinks I’m intelligent! hehe
That terrifying freeing lovely scary…That scares your heart so much so you want to do nothing else but run…but you don’t…That moment you want to yel “Finally!” The magical moment where all of the happy songs make sense again.
BUT…They have to prove that they will be worth it, for all the future heartache that is going to definitely come…because heartache will come, it is inevitable.
Video uploaded on 19 Mar 2007
Say Ok performed by Vanessa Hudgens