Nothing like a good day of International Happiness, so I am making a list of EVERYTHING that I can think of that makes me happy. I have actually been working on this particular post for a couple of weeks, so that I can cover as much happiness as I can. There is no rhyme or reason to this list, it just is. You might even find a couple that you agree with.
What about you? What are a couple of things that just instantly make you happy?
- When either my puppy or my partners cat tongue gets stuck outside their mouth, it’s just so cute.
- When I’m craving something and I don’t know what I’m craving and somehow, very randomly, I eat something and it’s that something that I was craving.
- The smell of my black candles, I don’t know what it is, but there smell is intoxicating, so I use them very little, as the shops ran out of that particular candle.
- Cuddling up with any of my plushies.
- Choosing “random shuffle” on my ipod and getting all the songs in a row that match my mood.
- The funny air hugs I have with a particular coworker, since she found out with some people I get funny with hugging them. It’s turned into our little joke, we air hug, air chest bump.
- Those nights/days that you get to yourself, you have nothing to do but veg out.
- When I make it through an entire drive without panicking too much.
- I love it when I can watch Twitch, Safari Live and play games at the same time. Usually only happens on a Saturday.
- Christmas Day spent with my Mums side of the family.
- The Christmas Eve Barbecue we’ve started having with people we’re close to but don’t get to see on Christmas.
- Real Husbands of Hollywood, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver and Homicide Hunter. I never ever watch these shows just in the background.
- All my favourite musicals.
- Just sitting and doing nothing and NOT feeling guilty about it.
- Being in a car and just having a normal conversation without feeling any of my odd anxiety issues.
- When you buy clothes online and it all fits perfectly…Especially pants and shoes!
- When I have more money in my bank account than I had expected.