- Write up about the Anxiety apps that I have found about over the last month. I will try and do this in next couple of weeks.
- Get some craft supplies to start crafting ideas I’ve seen.
- Make sure my Winter clothes fit me…(We’re in Autumn at the moment, heading into Winter).
- Look into how to start drawing…I am such a visual person and I have wanted to start learning how to draw…I think it’d be perfect!…I’m also open to any suggestions.
- Look into doing a pyjama movie night for my birthday.
- Look for a frame that will fit 4 A4 size pictures in.
What is your favorite part of the town/city you live in. And what Country do you live?
I love our beaches, we have this beach town and during the Summer it’s such a vibrant place. I love going there as the sun is setting and just looking out over the ocean, it’s amazing. I could walk down the beach at that time of the day forever.
Would you rather wear clown shoes every day or a clown wig every day?
I would definitely want to wear the clown shoes every day, wigs can get so itchy and really uncomfortable, especially during the warmer weather. The shoes I would probably trip over a couple of times…But I do that already anyways!lol.
Which way does the toilet paper roll go? Over or under?
Always over, over! OVER!
What do you do to make a living or during the day? If you are retired what mostly occupies your day? Or if you are a student what are you studying?
I work casually, I help students enrol into classes, set up their fees, that kind of work. I’m trying to look for more stable work because I want to move in with my partner and I don’t want to be a burden. The work I do, I love the people I work with, but when the season get quieter, I don’t get as much work. I’m also thinking of having some kind of little on-the-side business, something crafty…I’m still thinking about what to do with that.
When do you feel most connected with others?
When we’re watching funny videos. In all honestly, there’s nothing like bringing people together like watching a video of a cat disgracefully face planting.
What daily habit would you like to introduce to your life?
I would like to do something creative every day, even it’s something to help me get creative. Having a little meditation session before doing something creative, something like that, or maybe even do the mediation every day and see what comes from that!
What one mini-little-adventure would you like to have in the coming week?
Speaking of crafts, one mini little adventure I want to have this week is actually to head to a craft store. I want to try and use some polymer clay to start shaping “things”. I have so many favourite online stores that sell this gorgeous polymer clay shaped animals and I want to see what I can do =D
List at least of things or events that changed your Life: It could be as simple as a book or meeting a certain person?
- My last ex and not in a good way, everything he did still confuses and hurts me. Then I get angry at myself for it still affecting me, then I get mad at him, then I get mad at myself…It’s a never ending cycle.
- At the same time meeting my now partner has been completely healing for me. There are still some-things that I get insecure about, but they are slowly healing. It’s funny because I honestly thought I would never meet someone like him. I thought that I had to heal all by myself. I refused to let other people help me.
- The #SafariLive drives…They have brought such a positive vibe into my life. I can’t even really explain it. Even when the animals are hunting and killing each other, it’s still a positive place to be apart of. I think it’s to do with the chatters and how sweet they all are, really positive. Even with the animals killing each other, it’s because, that’s what they have to do to live. Which is a lot different from humans hunting them. I hated poachers before but now I just want to protect all the animals….I mean how could you want to harm something so sweet and cute!
I’d like to introduce you all to Mr Wrinkly Bottom
I cannot believe that I have never mentioned this company before! Although I may have mentioned it before, but definitely not for a really long time. I have bought three of these precious babies and you should definitely take a look!
They just recently had a sale (not sure if any of them are still up there) but the other great thing about Little Fat Dragons is that they also do auctions! One of their little Dragons, who is up for auction, the money of the winner is going to a worthy cause. So please go and have a look!
If there are no Dragons left, never fear, they tend to do a sale every couple of months.
I actually made this last week for an Heroes and Villains party I went to last week and I decided to put an “Easter theme spin” on it.
- Buy white bunny ears.
- Gather paintbrushes (I used a roll brush to do the majority of the painting).
- Gather red and black paint.
- Wrap cling wrap around the headband of the headband.
- Paint one ear black and one ear read (Try not press down to hard as paint will soak through…
- Wait for each ear to dry individually.
- Once both ears are painted and dry, unwrap cling wrap.
- Using a paintbrush fill in the white spots that you wish to cover up.
- Wait for paint to dry.
- Place on head =D
I read over the last week that there was going to be some huge devastating “thing” happen on this weeks episode of Doctor Who, so at the moment I am currently avoiding all types of social media. I am of those people who don’t think that it’s up to Facebook and all the specific Doctor Who pages to be quiet about the episode just for me.
So what do I do with all that sudden free time you may ask? I do “things”. Every time I stay off of social media it is amazing how much I get around to actually doing. I read books that I’ve been waiting to read, or finish off reading. I start or finish off crafts, I give the house a good cleaning, rather than a “It’s alright” job. It makes you wonder sometimes what you used to do with all that ‘free time’ time before social media came along.
I know not everyone has a social media type thing going in, but it seems more and more each day that we do. I’ve been thinking for myself that I am going to get into more Yoga and Pilates and build up mu muscle strength again, so I don’t ever go through this painful leg situation. I am also starting to prepare myself to get more into Crafts and hopefully become good enough at something that I can have that as a little “something on the side”.
So, my readers, what could be more magical than finding that time during the week to relax a little and close everything off for a while. Especially with another hectic bust season coming up! What do you like to do in your spare time? Any hints or suggestions to make the most of it?
In Australia we don’t celebrate Halloween here, but every time I have been over to America I always make sure that when I do head over there I go there during Halloween… It is actually one of my favourite holidays, I wish we had a bigger celebration of it over here. Although it has been picking up.
However, I sillyily decided to host a Halloween party and people actually want to come. So now I have to come up with some Halloween idea! Can any of you help me? I’ve managed to come up with a few ideas:
- Jelly with snakes or some kind of eyeballs (edible)in it.
- Toilet paper rolls with eye shaped holes in them and glow stick, putting them in random parts of the house/garden.
- I have these table top decorations.
Also, if any of you know of any “traditional Halloween” food or drinks please let me know! I have absolutely no idea in that regard.
A little while ago I purchased a Dragon baby from the incredibly talented Little Fat Dragons (Facebook page). Below is a picture of the little Dragon I “adopted” and I finally thought of a name for her!
(Please click on pictures to go to Little Fat’s Dragon webpage)
The reason that I making this post today is because I want to create a little home for her (with more brothers and sisters coming along) I have no idea where to start to make a home for her! Do I make a cage, do I make a nest?
I cannot believe that I have not written about this before! About once a month myself and a group of girls (although guys are very welcomed to join us as well) and we do crafts! This can be anything from sewing, making little clay-type characters, colouring in (for those who have come with a hangover)…Anything!
The reason for my post today is that I am looking for ideas for my current project. I recently bought a unique figurine for a beautiful little dragon, it’s no bigger than average size of a women’s hand. I have decided to make a little nest for it, in my room…YAY to inner child! I’ve got the basket I want for it and I am going to be making it a little more nesty….BUT…I have no idea what I should put in there as well?