- Find some low cholesterol recipes…I went to the doctors and my cholesterol is a bit high, so over the next month they want me to lower it. It has been amazing after that and looking at the actual packaging on food, how much sodium there is in everything! I need to sit down and look up/write some recipes.
I did manage to lower my cholesterol. Unfortunately, it wasn’t really enough. After some talking with my Doctor and realising half my family suffer from high cholesterol. I’ve been put on these tablets that are supposed to help lower it. I just have to keep up with healthy eating.
- I’ve decided that I’m going to have a “slumber pj movie night” for my birthday, it’s going to be held in the first weekend of May.
I did this too! I had such a good time and all without drinking either! I still felt really bad the next morning. After eating well for a month, eating a whole bunch of bad food in one night…Probably not my smartest plan! I learnt a lot about one of my favourite musicals as well “Phantom of the Opera”
- For my birthday I am going to look into having a “make your own smoothie” bar, since I can’t really drink. See how I can have movies and games at the same time.
I did this as well and I bought a whole bunch of almond milk and different fruits. Then the people who were all interested in having the smoothies, didn’t even end up coming! I ended up having over the next few days, otherwise, what a waste of fruit! They were really good, but I think smoothies are better for Summer time, not cold weather.
- Maybe…Maybe looking at hiring outdoor furniture for my partners house for my birthday…Maybe…
We didn’t really do this one. However, my partner liked my idea of bean bags and he ended up buying two and now he wont get out of them!lol
- Look for a frame that will fit 4 A4 size pictures in…Maybe ask for one for my birthday,lol
Although I did not find a frame. I have come up with a plan. I’ve got a black sheet of paper, and I am going to get people to write on it over time. Then when I put the pictures in the frame, I will use the black sheet of paper behind the pictures. In years time, if I take the pictures out, I’ve got all these lovely messages and quotes.
- Try Winter jeans/pants on, make sure that they still fit.
I have been doing that and I have been finding that they are fitting. Since though the last month or so, I have been lowering my cholesterol. Since then I’ve lost weight and now all the jeans are just that little bit baggy on me…You can never win!lol
- Too finish “Lord of Shadows” and write up a review
Nearly there with this one…It will definitely be up by next week!