Share Your World – April 23, 2018
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
Oh wow, I have gone through so many options. I’d have to go with banana’s. I like them and they’re good for you.
List at least five movies or books that cheer you up.
The first one that popped instantly into my head:
- Robin Hood – Men in Tights
- Moulin Rouge
- Phantom of the Opera
- Anything JRR Tolkien – Movie or Book
- The Archie Comics
If you were a mouse in your house in the evening, what would you see your family doing?
I’m not sure that I’d want to know to be honest! My mum would probably spend most of the evening on the computer looking at Pinterest. Who knows and who wants to know what my brother gets up too…I don’t want too know! My dad is probably drinking -.-
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
One of the things I like to do on a Monday is by reflecting what I did over the weekend, over and over again, making sure I revisit all the good memories. Long weekends tend to always be good weekends. Whether they be public holidays long weekends, or if they are just not having to work on the weekend and then not working either the Friday or the Monday.
- I watched April the Giraffe give birth live…That was great!
- My brother flew in from interstate for the weekend.
- Got to spend a whole day with my family, mothers side.
- Ate so many hot cross buns.
- Two days in a row where I did absolutely nothing…BLISS! I was very organised this weekend. I got all the food shopping done before the weekend.
- Didn’t do any retail therapy, which is probably a first and a good thing really.
- Organised some things for my birthday coming up.
- I had a pleasant conversation about belief and politics, with no arguments.
- Reading a book in the sun, without getting burnt! Even though it’s supposed to be Autumn now.
What about yourselves? What do you like to do to cheer yourself up on a Monday? Did you have a good weekend?
Share Your World … Week 30
Do you prefer a bath or shower?
I am more of a shower girl, I do enjoy my baths … BUT … usually I’ll have them if I’m feeling stiff and I can’t stand, due to long days at works or my sciatica. I usually don’t end up staying long in a bath either, because they make me really sleepy.
If you had an unlimited shopping spree at only one store, which one would you choose? Why?
Only one?! Does this include online shops? My favourite shop of all time is Boohoo . com, I buy something from them nearly once a month I think. Most of the time they fit me really well, for online they do really well.
If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would that be?
I would probably be 30 for the rest of my life. 30 was probably like my most favourite year (as long as I get to be with my current partner). I hadn’t gotten sciatica yet, it was just a great party year, work was certain.
List at least five movies that cheer you up.
- Robin Hood:Men in Tights
- The Emperors New Groove
- All of the “Rush Hours” movie…ALL of them! I thought the tv series was actually pretty good. Just not the same without Jackie and Chris though.
- Pretty much all of those 80’s send-up films with Leslie Nielsen in them, even if he’s not staring in it. I don’t know what the genre would be called.
- Pretty much anything that comedic…I know that seems like a cop out, but my favourite genre in movies is musicals, but they very rarely “cheer me up” so to speak,lol. Musicals can be quiet depressing.
I want there! Two weeks (one fortnight) until Christmas … That’s 13 shopping days! I am surprised by how well I’ve done this year (for the first time in forever).
I am going through the wars today! My leg started to play up, I think I might (just might) be coming down with a cold and I am a lady so…yeah…let’s not get into that one =P So to cheer myself up I have been watching videos of cute animals pretty much all day. So I thought that I’d share some with you =D
This one hasn’t got your “average” dogs and cat in it too!
(I need a little Thorin this week <3)