This week has been slightly mind numbing, and it’s not tally the Taliban fault. Although that should be one of the top concerns for people right now, that and COVID.
Yet, you’d think reading some people’s posts, they’re most interested in being “right” and concerned with made up problems. Woke up today (an a example) with a TERF, having already spoken with the Daily Mail and The Telegraphs, both “news” outlets that love their transphobia. Saying how she was sacked for writing to concern to London’s Mayor about the rape crisis centres.
Now though, as always it’s come out with bigots. She wrote the letter over a year ago, with HER concerns, not any actually concerns. Also, she was let go because they were restructuring. Which is probably why she didn’t write to the Centers first and wrote the London Mayor. Who can’t really do that much, as a lot of rape crisis centers are allowed to run them how they see works to the victims benefits. If you don’t want to accept trans people into your center, you are allowed to apply for a exemption anyway. Also probably because none of the rape crisis centers are having problems with the trans community, others than a over flow of victims (COVID). She’s and the other TERFs are literally just making up problems at this point.
I am over it. They can lie as much as they want. We are starting to see them for what they are. They’re even threatening to withdraw funding for a made up concern.
So next week, let’s have fun!
My posts are going to be more fun and chipper. I think you can write about serious topics, but in a fun way. You just have to be really careful with how you do it. They’re mostly going to be fun, that makes you think about fun and how you incorporate fun things into your life. I don’t know about you, but my brain needs it.
As I write this I am having a pretty sad day, so I thought that I would write something that would cheer me up a lot and that is to write about things I have to look forward too this year. Whether that be they are GOING to happen or I just WANT them to happen. Sometimes I feel like having something to look forward too. even if it’s far in the future, I always find something to look forward to cheers me up. After all, time can sneak up really fast! So I have come up with a little list of what I have to look forward to this year:
- Travelling to Melbourne and not just to see my brother for his birthday (since his birthday smack bang in the middle of Winter).
- Take some serious looking into doing a “side business” even if it’s something tiny. See, I am incredibly bad at believing in myself.
- Move in with my partner.
- Getting a job with PERMANENT hours, no more casual work.
- Do more writing…By that I don’t mean with my Blogging, I love to write Fiction stories, even if none of them get published. I have so many ideas in my head.
- Going to Sydney at some point this year.
- Instead of having a birthday party, looking into hosting a Winter Solstice party and what that might entail. They sound like fun!
- This may not be *fun* but I want to start eating healthy and doing some sort of exercise and some exercise I’ll stick with. I’m not overweight BUT since I hurt my leg a couple of year ago I have gotten lazy.
Uploaded by: guardianmonkey
Published on Nov 5, 2012
I am going through the wars today! My leg started to play up, I think I might (just might) be coming down with a cold and I am a lady so…yeah…let’s not get into that one =P So to cheer myself up I have been watching videos of cute animals pretty much all day. So I thought that I’d share some with you =D
This one hasn’t got your “average” dogs and cat in it too!
So Dawn the Fox was rescued by the Nuneaton and Warwickshire Wildlife Sanctuary. I had no idea that Foxes actually wagged their tail and rolled onto their backs to get a tummy rub. I shared this on my Facebook and so many of my friends were suprised to see a fox wagging it’s tail. None one of us ever thought that a Fox wags it tail although it’s apart of the Dog family.
This has to be the sweetest thing I have ever seen and definitely had to been shown for a Fact Friday! You learn something new every day, if this doesn’t cheer you up I don’t know what will!