International Museum Day (IMD) is an international day held annually on or around 18 May, coordinated by the International Council of Museums (ICOM). The event highlights a specific theme which changes every year reflecting a relevant theme or issue facing museums internationally. IMD provides the opportunity for museum professionals to meet the public and alert […]18th May (’22): International Museum Day — ° BLOG ° Gabriele Romano
So, I had three amazing ideas for blog posts while I was working. I only remembered one idea that I had, can you guess which I remembered to actually write down and therefore remembered?
What a better way to start a new blogging year than with a nomination!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog – Thank you Caramel!
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
First the thank you
7 things about yourself.
- I am not actually sure what to write about. I am pretty open on here, it’s one of the rare places that I can open up. I guess that is something about myself, I don’t open up very well. Except when it comes to writing.
- I would normally say to people not to drink alone, but you know something? I do! And I love it! I feel like people should never get drunk on their own. But drinking, where you dance around the house and generally have fun, yeah, you should. Unless, you’re an alcoholic of course. Then you really should not drink by yourself. It’s all about knowing yourself, and what you can/cannot handle.
- I really honestly only enjoy celebrating Christmas. I don’t like celebrating my birthday, valentines. Although I will, last year, I completely forgot about our Anniversary. It’s in December, but this (last) year, even without Travie going missing, I just forgot completely about it.
- This probably is not that much of a surprise to people. I want to get rid of my little “pouch” without having to do much, this year.
- Even though I stream, I am really such a noob at gaming still. That’s why I don’t mind if you all just come and watch. I don’t mind making myself a fool to make others happy =D
- I want my partner to spend money on his garden. So I don’t have to do it, and make it look “stable”. I just want it to look nice already. So then I can totally come in and just take care of it and don’t have to fix it up. I love the meditative state it brings with it, but I am so over it. If I can make it look nice, then he wont want to get rid of the lovely huge tree next door.
- I really like my butt. It’s a little white girl butt, but I love it
Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I want to know more about you! If you feel like doing this as well, go for it!
I found myself severely lacking last week, for posting on your blog comments. We had the weirdest week last week, weather wise. It really seemed to knock people about, none of us had any idea what we could wear. Some of us would have the sheet off, then on, then off…The day would start off either really cold and rainy, or really warm and humid. So when you’d leave work, you were not prepared to get home comfortably, lol
Have any of you ever been grateful that you unfollowed someone’s blog? I am.
Sometimes I see some people that I used to follow, and think, how happy I am that they showed who they are. Especially, when they take a post of mine, don’t tag me in it and use my post to be a bigot.
Never Ever do that, by the way.
If you want to use my post to expose your bigotry’s, at LEAST have the decency to tag me in it. I am still shocked by the blogger who did that by the way. At first I thought they were supporting trans people … Nope … By the way, if you want to use my post to support trans people, go for it. You don’t have to tag me, IF you support trans people. You do, if you want to be a bigot towards anyone.
Honestly, even some bloggers are really stupid.
I don’t know how after all this time, people are STILL being stupid when it comes to COVID either.
Clearly people still don’t understand how viruses work.
Since the vaccine has come along, the COVID deaths and contracting it, have LOWERED.
Viruses have different variants.
Even if you do survive having COVID, we are still seeing long term effect from people who “survive” COVID.
WHY, for the love of GOD, are people STILL being stupid about it?
In all honesty, every single time I see someone say something like “COVID, is not that fatal” or “children rarely die from COVID”…I want to smack them in the face. Yes, children rarely die from COVID…But there’s that word, RARELY…ONE death of a child, from a virus, we are trying to control, SHOULD, be enough for ANYONE to say “What can I do”.
My great grandmother, got polio and survived. She lost half a leg, and her pelvis became twisted, but she survived and she did live a good life. She still got all the shots, she got her children and grand children, all the shots. I’m sure she would have made us get all the shots too.
THAT’S WHAT CARING PEOPLE DO!
I want to hear about some of the different and “weird” moment, you’ve been inspired to write a post blog. You can say the shower, but I’m thinking more along the lines of:
As an example, I was recently inspired to write a blog post about my generation and protesting, and how we’ve haven’t really had many things to passionately protest about. All while I was looking for coat hangers for clothes. But then in turned to also write this blog post.
Wishing all of our friends a happy and safe 4th of July holiday! For a few simple tips on keeping your pets safe and secure this holiday weekend, check out our blog post HERE.Happy 4th of July! — FACE Foundation Blog
I started to think recently about how I blog. I usually write two posts a day, most of them are scheduled. The first is usually early in the morning (5am) and the other is usually in the evening (5-6pm) my time. It made me wonder if people thought I was being rude? I can’t honestly remember the last time I remember being up at 5am. Between 5-6pm, if I’m at work, I’m leaving travelling. That’s why a lot of my posts are scheduled.
I just had this thought that maybe I was appearing to be rude? Mainly because, as I mentioned. I schedule a lot of my posts. It just got me wondering if people were thinking “Well if she’s got time to post, she’s got time to reply to my comment”? Then it had me wondering if others do the same as myself, or do you all write and publish your posts there and then? The other thing I do, is rarely do I post on the weekend. It has to be of something that is of particular interest to me. Because I have a lot of random thoughts about situations, I could write every single day of every thought that enters my head. So I give you all a break ~.^
I also write a lot of my scheduled posts on the weekend.
Oh I am completely struggling with thinking of Blog posts lately. It’s probably going to sound completely weird, but with the happier weather (Spring). I have tended to get out more and have been blogging less because of it. It’s not really helping that I’ve been sick all week, that has been so annoying and throwing my sleeping patterns way off course.
I don’t know about anyone else, but I can usually have between 5-10 post all scheduled and ready to go. When that number starts to drop, I start to worry a little and then put pressure on myself to write a good post, ready to go. I felt like this all week last week, I was struggling to find inspiration. Over the weekend though, I managed to get the count back up again.
Do any of you get this feeling too? You just hit a blogging wall and that’s it. You can’t get it back there for a bit!