Miss Victorious Pages – Sunshine Blogger Award
RULES TO ACCEPT THAT AWARD
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Thank you SO much to Victorious Pages for nominating myself. I really enjoyed doing this one, especially when I went and found out what my Patronus is. Please go and check them out!
I did the actual test for this… https://my.pottermore.com/patronus … Mine is a tiger =D I have no idea what that actually means though.
- Which is the best and which the worst book you’ve read so far in 2018?
The best book that I have read so far has to be Circe. It kept me hooked and entertained, I read it within a week. I just sat and read it. The worst has to be, unfortunately, “The Secret Adversary” by Agatha Christie. As beautifully written as it was, I just couldn’t stand the two main characters, I felt like I made no connection with them at all.
- You find a genie that can grant you three bookish wishes. Which three do you choose?
1. That I can step into the book that I’m reading. 2. That every book I read, inspires me in some way so I finish all the books! 3. Too stop people from interrupting me when I’m reading a book!
- Kiss, Marry, Kill: choosing from your latest read, which character you’d kiss, which one you’d marry and which one you’d kill?
So the most recent book I read was “Circe” by Madeline Miller, and it was fantastic!
Kiss) Would be Circe, it’d be an interesting experience I think to kiss a “Goddess”/Titan. Marry) I would Marry Odysseus son as well! Telemachus, what a man, what a man, what a mighty fine man!
Kill) All of Circe’s family, I am not even kidding, they are horrible!
- Which movie/tv series turned out to be better than the book?
Hmmm, this is a tough one because there are a couple of movies that I think are just as good as the book. I’ve noticed that tv series don’t tend to do as well as movies though. That may just be me more though. Lord of the Rings, for example, I LOVE the movie. I think though that Peter Jackson did such epic work. It might actually be the only one I like more than the books, but only because they are so long!
- Would you ever consider creating your own YouTube channel? If yes, would you stop blogging?
I do enjoy making videos, I think though if I started a set YouTube channel. I’d still continue blogging because I enjoy Blogging just a little bit more.
- Of all the bookish subscription services that exist out there, which one is your favourite and why?
I have bought a couple of Fairy Loots subscription boxes. I tend to find that subscriptions boxes are such a hit and miss, no matter what the subscription box is about. If I could find out in advance, I’d probably buy more.
- Most anticipated read for the upcoming months of 2018?
All the books that I cannot wait to read are all coming out just before Christmas. All of them! The new books by Cassandra Clare “Queen of Air and Darkness”, a new one by Jodi Picoult. I have already told people these will be on my Christmas list this year! I am so excited for Christmas this year, I had better get them!lol
- Would you ever try writing a book? If yes, what genre?
I actually am writing right now, I have been writing it on and off for about three or two years. I don’t think it’s even a quarter of the way through. I do it completely for pleasure as well. I tend to write it when I’m by myself, at night and I drink. I love listening to Celtic music while I write. It’s all based on a PSP game I played years ago.
- If you could live in any fictional universe, which would you choose, and why?
Middle Earth – Tolkiens World. What I’d do to live there!
- Have you reached your Goodreads goal yet?
I have not reached my Goal yet, but I am ahead and I have three books going as I write this. I think I am going to be able to meet it pretty well.
My nominations and the nominated questions:
- What two characters do you ship, why and do they even come from the same books?
- What is your favourite genre of book?
- (Stealing this one) If you could live in any fictional universe, which would you choose, and why?
- What is the earliest book you can remember reading?
- Is there a book that inspired you to read or write? Please feel free to tell us why.
- If you could have ever written a book, which one would it be and why?
- Do you have a special Blogging nook?
- Do you have any plans in the future to take your Blog further?
- What is your favourite thing/s about Blogging?
- Do you have any special Blogging/Writing music?
- What to you, does good writing mean? Is it how a writer drags you in, is it the wording etc?
- Sara in LaLaLand
- The Tony Burgess Blog
- Reading Through Infinity
- Hit or Miss Books
- Zen and PI
- Bookmark Chronicles (Before you go on hiatus =P)
- How my Hearts speaks
- In a Messy World
- This is my Truth now