I was thinking about how some people out there, mainly your Conservative Christians or Conservative Religious people. How one of their complaints about trans people is that “God didn’t make a mistake, so stop trying to change your sex”. Now as we all know trans gender people know they can’t actually change sex. (Although with Science this is not actually that far off).
Whose saying though that God made a “mistake”? Apparently God doesn’t make mistakes? And who are they to question whether or not God made a mistake?
The same people who say to others to stop changing their bodies, because God doesn’t make mistakes. Are also the same people who:
- Want surgeries done on intersex infants
- Bleach their hair, change their hair
- Straighten their teeth
- By glasses and contact lenses
- Don’t stop (and sometimes get some themselves) people from cosmetic surgeries.
- They use make up.
- Fight against people getting abortions.