Now we all know I am probably going to write an extremely positive review of this movie, Beauty and the Beast, because I have been waiting with postivity since the first day I found out it was even coming out. However, you never truly know how a movie is going to affect you…I might have totally hated it…except for the fact that…I TOTALLY FREAKING LOVED IT!!!
It’s a few days later and I am still on this total happy natural high. It is amazing =D I haven’t felt like this for a really long time.
One of the things that I loved about the animation was that Belle seemed like a departure from the usual “damsel in distress-is doing everything for a man” and READS! Also I could relate to her on a more personal level. Everyone telling me all the time I look gorgeous, but at the same time people consistently making fun of me for being so “odd”. In both the animation and the live action film. The song “Belle” which is one of the first songs (I think it is actually the first song) which introduced us to Belle, both the animation and live action, made me cry. I believe that a soundtrack can break or make a movie, as well as the acting and the plot.
What I really loved and appreciated about this movie was that it extended all the good points of the animation.
There is much more diversity, Belle tries to teach a little girl how to read despite the outrage, much more background on characters, which makes you understand them more. I’m sure you’ve heard about Josh Gad, who plays LeFou, Gastons “sidekick” and the gay “controversy” surrounding that character. The problems for all suffering from illiteracy.
Get to Know the Blogger: 100 Questions No One Ever Asks Tag
I found this Tag on Vrushali Blog (you should all go and have a look here) They found it on ChocolatenWaffles’s Blog. Please go and have a look at both of them. I am doing it a little differently, because there are 100 questions in all. I am going to be breaking it up into 4 different entries over the month of February (that would make it 25 questions each time).
So let’s begin!
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? There’s a reason I do not watch scary movies before going to bed, and this is one of them. I can sleep with either the doors open or closed. Although I do tend to sleep with them closed, because if I can see the clothes in there, I may start thinking to myself to have a clean out. Actually I probably would.
- Do you take the shampoo or conditioner bottles from hotels? No, I have never done this. I have no problem with other people doing it, and I don’t stop them. I just don’t do it myself.
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in? I get too claustrophobic to sleep tucked into sheets. It’s actually one of the things I hate about sleeping in a hotel. They’ve gone to such a effort for my bed to be nice, that I don’t like to un-tuck them,lol
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Not really interested in stealing street signs.
- Do you like to use post-it notes? I do use them and I am honestly surprised that I don’t just have a notebook or something made out of post-it notes. Actually…That is a really AMAZING idea!
- Do you cut out coupons but never use them? Usually when I cut them out I use them.
- Would you rather be attacked by a bear or bees? I am allergic to Bees, so if they got me in the right spot, that could be deadly for me. So could a bear though!
- Do you have freckles? I do! My freckles are really odd as well, because 90% of them are in groups of three, in some way or another. I’ve got three in a triangle, three in a line, etc.
- Do you always smile for pictures? Depends, not all the time. It really does depend on the situation. It depends what it’s for.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? I have a few, how do I number it to just one? The one that’s annoying me at the moment are people who just make insensitive and unnecessary cruel comments. Then get all mad when you call them out on it. I’ve gotten into a few fights who call other people ‘too’ sensitive and then when I’ve questioned, politely, why did they make the comment. They get SO upset. It’s like people really think they can say something horrible and everyone’s just going to agree with them?
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? I only do when I think about it.
- Have you ever peed in the woods? I have.
- What about pooped in the woods? I haven’t, but if I REALLY had too (we all know what I mean) I would.
- Do you ever dance when there is no music playing? Of course! I don’t know if it was because I was a professional dancer for a good half of my life, but I just find myself dancing in all sorts of places and situations.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? I haven’t for a really long time, I think the last time I did was possibly in High School, so that was just a little…a little…over a decade ago.
- How many people have you slept with? A lady never tells ~.^ Plus it’s still not “Alright” for me to have slept with anyone, according to the public,lol
- What size is your bed? My is a Queen…I think?
- What is your song of the week? In all honesty I don’t have a “song of the week” I have just been listening to my Beauty and the Beast soundtrack, over and over again.
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Of course it is and sometimes they even look better than girls in it! I personally think there somethings gorgeous about a man who has the confidence to wear pink.
- Do you still watch cartoons? Yes, and I will probably will for a very long time as well. There are some good cartoons out there and Disney/Pixar etc are all cartoons too.
- What’s your least favorite movie? I can’t think of a specific movie, but I am really not a fan of plain romance movies. I just find them boring and pretty predictable. I have never seen a Ryan Gosling movie! I even prefer those Sharknado movies over the romance movies, they give me a good laugh.
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had any? You think I’d tell you?
- What do you drink with dinner? It depends on the dinner and my mood sometimes. If it’s something more casual, generally a cool drink like water or a soft drink, maybe a juice. If it’s more fancy something alcoholic. Like I said though it can depend on my mood, if it’s been a rough day I may want something more alcoholic with my dinner.
- What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Barbecue sauce!
- What is your favorite food? Lasagna. It’s pretty much the only food I can eat when I don’t want to eat anything.
I fan-girled so hard this morning, and finally something happy today…I haven’t been this excited for a movie since the last Hobbit film came out…I may have watched this trailer a few times today,lol
Uploaded by: Disney Movie Trailers
Published on 14 Nov 2016
Watch the brand new trailer for Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast,” starring Emma Watson & Dan Stevens.
See the film in theatres March 17, 2017!
Official Site: http://disney.com/BeautyandtheBeast
Not only am I a huge Disney fan, but my favourite top 3 and my favourite Disney princess are from “Beauty and the Beast” (my favourite Disney movie is the Lion King). Every single time I see something new about their live action film I get more excited.
What do you think? Are you looking forward to this movie?
During the weekend I went into numerous toy shops looking for a plush Hyena…I dressed up as Harley Quinn for an “Heroes and Villians” party over the weekend, so I thought that I would give an Easter twist to my Harley Quinn costume. I could not find a Hyena anywhere! They had Serval Cats (because I hear kids want them all the time) and some Wild Dogs (The number one Hyena enemy!)…But NO Hyena!
Anyways, while looking in one store, I came across this little treasure.
There was a whole bunch of them together, I didn’t get Belle because as you can see even just behind the Beast here, I have a lot of Belle.
I detract from my story. I was a little shocked to discover the name of the company and the stand that these figurines were all standing on. Why was I shocked you ask yourself? Well I was shocked because it wasn’t exactly the first name I would think of when thinking of Disney Figurines.
The company’s name you may ask? … Bullyland … by Paragon Toys. It was just a little bit of a shock, it’s a bit of weird name right? It wasn’t just me, was it?
So since my post last week about “Little Nooks” for your reading areas. I have found so many more amazing things that you can just have in your room. I’ve listed a few of my new favourite sites (where I’ll look for hours, but never buy anything). I’m always trying to find “things and stuff” for that day I win the lotto and can have my dream house.
I found this amazing page on PinInterest. The page is called “Cool Stuff for Teens” but it’s really a bunch of amazing reading chairs that you can have in any reading room. To the very extravagant chairs, to many different variations of the ‘bean bag’.
Now personally when I’m reading a book, I tend to drink warm drinks with my book. Don’t know why, but I just find it so much more relaxing. However, I found these amazing USB mini fridges where you can put in a can or two, or even a bottle and keep it nice and cool. You can probably even put a nice glass of wine in it, to keep to cool. These products can range from about $30.00 – $60.00, depending on the brand, type and size.
Mini PC USB Refrigerator Fridge (ebay)
Portable Mini USB Fridge Cooler Mini USB PC Refrigerator (DH Gate.com)
Then as well there is always the little bits and pieces that go into your room. D.I.Y Ready Now I know a lot of these are for “teenage girls” BUT just your creativity to suit it to your needs (or wants…Should stop looking at these sites, they make really want to win the lottery,lol)
One with just a big amazing listing of things (I may have already bought one or two things from this list!):
36 Insanely Awesome And Inexpensive Things You Need For Your Bedroom
So enjoy these articles! I hope they inspire you to create =D
I have been noticing lately that my posts have been a little bit depressing, I hate being mad and sad, I really do hate it, but hey, I can’t be perfect 100% of the time =P Something about birthdays that make me depressed, it’s not the getting older part. It’s the way that I always feel like something is missing from my birthdays. Either I get a whole pile of presents that make me feel guilty because I look at them and go “Do you people know me at all?” and you have to do something with them…
Anyways, there is this site that I love called “Oh My Disney” http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/
I love this site, they have so many types of Blogs based all on everything Disney related. One I reently happened to stumble upon was Belle’s Fashion tips.
It is really quite interesting, it takes a look at all of Belle’s fashion style and what she wears, but the main emphasis being on “be yourself” wear your style, your way. Go and have a look!