I still can’t get over that Police Chief saying “He had a bad day”. I don’t think he actually meant to be offensive, I just don’t think he was thinking at all. You know how sometimes you say something, that sounds better in your head, but as it comes out of your mouth, it’s all “oh hell, what did I say????!!!!”
I would like to know, and please share, if you feel free to do so. What do you do, on a bad day? This is what I do.
- Play the Sims – I think because I have total control…Well most of the time, haha!
- I’ll see if I can find a good comedy, if there’s nothing else on. Either a comedy or a ancient history documentary.
- Have a shower and a good cry.
- “Fight” with rando’s on Twitter, with facts of course!
- Colour in.
- Or do something like, concentrate on your report writing! Like I’m doing right now. I am actually finished, I just need to read through, format and do some referencing. Then I can hand it up =D