A bunch of white men who will NEVER be pregnant. Are celebrating that another bunch of white men, voted to make it harder for women to get abortions
#Georgia…But it’s the Muslims who are trying to control us? Only Muslim men control their women? America’s going backwards for reals.
Let’s break down some actual facts here:
- Not all abortions are because of “birth control”. They are also because of rapes, victims of sexual assaults by family members. Either the fetus/baby are going to die or the mothers health’s is at risk. So to force the mother to give birth to a dead baby and then risking the mothers life too, not exactly very “pro-life” is it. It’s more force births. Hence, why I now call pro-lifers…Force Birthers, because that’s essentially what they want.
- Parent Planned-hood doesn’t do JUST abortions. They do a variety of health care options, like birth control options. They also do cervix screenings, pap smears. So unless you are doing this…Sit down. You need to do research instead of listening to the propaganda.
Abortions make up 3.4 percent of the services Planned Parenthood...3.4 percent!
Washington Examiner – PP reports abortion figures
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases comprises the largest share of Planned Parenthood services, at 48.7 percent, and next is contraception at 27.1 percent.
- PlannedParent are very upfront with what they do as well, because they get wrongly accused all the time by idiots, who go with their feelings and keep choosing not to listen.
- Basically PP would be alright with not doing abortions, because it’s not even their most used service.
- It’s also NONE of my actual business what goes on between someone legs, and what goes on in someone else body. It’s not mine and its not yours.
- Yes, we are fetuses because we are mammals. We are not special. It’s called science.
- According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, abortions after 21 weeks make up less than 1.3% of all abortions in the United States. This means that abortions that occur beyond 24 weeks make up less than 1% of all procedures.
There are many reasons why women may need to access abortion later in pregnancy, including maternal health endangerment, diagnosis of fetal abnormalities or restrictive laws delaying earlier access to abortion care. Those exceptionally rare cases that happen after 24 weeks are often because a fetus has a condition that cannot be treated and will never be able to survive — regardless of the gestational age or trimester.
Nobody arrives at the decision to have an abortion after 24 weeks carelessly.
- See, I know, even writing this. I already know that the people who already know this, KNOW this. If that makes sense? You all don’t need me to break it down, because compassionate thinking people, know all of this already.
There is absolutely no excuse in this day and age to make judgements against people with no research, who you don’t even know, based on your feelings…Because that is exactly what they are. You are judging people based on no research.
Namaste, you judgemental fools.
I found the most perfect answer on Quora for this question, written by Janie Keddie