- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you √
- Share 11 facts about yourself √
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you √
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award √
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated √
Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
I would love to say a big thank you to “In a Messy World” I haven’t done one of these awards for such a long time and I enjoyed every minute of it! Please everyone, check them out! They are a fantastic reading and I can guarantee you will get something out of their Blog.
11 Facts about yourself
- When I am completely by myself, I can wear my pyjamas for hours…and hours!
- I am such a Christmas person that I can easily buy new Christmas presents starting January. I love giving gifts!
- I’m angry with myself at the moment, I’ve all these great ideas in my head, but I’m too scared to go through with any of them.
- I love pineapple on pizza >.<
- After my anxieties issues this year. I am now terrified of getting pregnant and giving birth. It’s a real/legitimate fear I have now. What if I have a panic attack and I kill the baby because no air or something? I’ve not been able to tell anyone about it.
- I have got specific ring and message tones on my phone. So I know who trying to contact me. Mainly I have these for my work and my creepy friends,lol
- I wanted to be a psychologist, and kind of still do, but I’d be so bad! I’d start crying with them, I wouldn’t be able to handle what happened to them. I’d be able to listen, but after they’ve gone. It’d be destroying me.
- I’ve had to stop naming animals on safari live, for myself…A lot of them just die…Especially the “prey” eg Bryans Mum.
- I am possibly the worlds worst procrastinator!lol…Just over this weekend I found all this stuff I’ve been looking for but because I was walking, I wasn’t able to carry it…Still haven’t been back…but I will be!
- For a 34 year old woman, I have a lot of plush toys. But they are all important too me.
- I am truly sick of having anxiety,lol
Questions From In a Messy World
Tell us a dark secret about you (mwahaha)
I am sure that if someone hurt people I loved. I think I could find it within myself to kill them. The person who hurt the people that I love, not the people that I love,lol.
What would you want to invent?
I would want to invent something that would create less stress.Whatever the cause is, there is an instant solution.
What is your favourite feature of yourself?
No matter what I’m going through, I still want to be there for others. It’s not always about me, but sometimes it is! I’m learning how to take care of myself and make sure I don’t deplete myself. Learning is what I love to do!
What would you like to explore, the ocean or space?
Ironically both of those ideas make me feel claustrophobic.
What’s your favourite time of day?
Close to late afternoon. Around the time where you’re finishing work and are heading home, the suns going down, but it’s not quiet down yet. So you can still do things. Get into your comfy clothes and a nice cup of tea, before you have to start making dinner. You’re still active and willing to do things.
Harry Potter or Twilight?
Harry Potter…I cannot stand Twilight. I was able to watch the first movie/book, but after that I got so mad with it! What kind of message does it send to young girls (the main audience) to have the main protagonist, heart broken, moping around for months, and then try to kill themselves? Let alone that…yes, I am going to swear…that s%#t ending!
Harry Potter surpasses Twilight in every way possible!
Do you have any social media for your blog?
I do…You can find more information here...I have one Instagram account and a Twitter account.
What age do you want to die?
Just the same with “Messy World” there are things I’d like to do before I die and feel fulfilled. Preferably not for a while yet!lol
I have a couple of dresses that I just love and I love the long cardigan that I can wear with them during Winter. My mum doesn’t like the cardigan because it makes me look “short”…I’m already short…The funny thing is I have had a lot of compliments on it when my Mum hasn’t been around,lol
Would you rather know when someone is lying to you
or be able to lie without anyone knowing?
I would rather be able to lie without anyone knowing. I think it would devastate me if I found out someone I loved was lying to me about a big thing.
Shoutout one of your fave blogs
Although I enjoy all the Blogs (why would I follow otherwise?) I just wanted to shout out to one of my new favourite Blogs. Life Lessons from Around the Dinner Table. She is a great writer!