You asked and I am now delivering!
OK, crunchy or smooth peanut butter?! Asked by Meerkat Musings
For the lovers of peanut butter, this is the question to end all questions. Smooth or crunchy. I genuinely had to think about this one. In the end I went with smooth. The literal only reason being that when you have a sore throat, it really does hurt trying to swallow the crunchy down. Do not ask me how I know that, lol. That’s the ONLY reason I could choose.
Favourite dish? Asked by LIFESFINEWHINE
I thought of this question, as if being asked what would I want for my final meal. The first thing that came to mind was lasagna. It has been the one constant favourite meal in my life. I have literally either gotten food poisoning or I couldn’t keep it down when I’ve been heartbroken, from the rest.
What do you consider to be the 5 most beautiful things in the world? Asked by Life Lessons From Around the Dinner Table
- Nature. Even when it’s really scary, it’s still so beautiful. How it know’s what it’s doing, unlike us.
- True Love. I don’t mean that sappy “oh he’s so romantic” ‘true love’. I mean that, you look at your partner, a friend, a family member, your child, heck your pet and you just feel with that warmth. You all know what I’m talking about.
- This is going to sound odd, but there’s nothing more beautiful too me than silence, but also beautiful noise. That peace of silence when you’re alone, and have a break from other’s noises. Yet, at the same time, drums in the same motion, just as beautiful.
- A poem that you just love.
- Kindness, too others. It’s severely lacking lately. That I swear, if you get to see it or experience. Obviously kindness towards animals, is a must. But when I see a human doing it for another human being. That takes a lot of power, it’s beautiful.
Did I do good?lol