Okay, it’s time for some real talk! If you read as much as I do, you are bound to find annoying or unrealistic patterns in books that are enough to make your eyes roll. Surprisingly, I tend to find these things in YA books more than in any of the other genres. And YA is…
via 5 ANNOYING THINGS IN BOOKS — Read and Seek
So I was nominated by the always funny “Thumbup” to participate in a challenge…
Pretty much I will list 10 things I hate and then 10 things that I love.
Guess which list I’m going to go with first!…10 things I…
- My puppy…I just LOVE her, sometimes you just connect with an animal
- The live web feed that I watch, it’s like a drug for me! It always makes me feel better…Except when a kill happens!lol
- I love my family
- I love Nacho Cheese Dorito chips and Lasagne!
- I love when the temperature in the shower is just right during Winter.
- Blogging! =P Seriously though, it’s been such a freeing experience!
- My friends, family and boyfriend, hehe
- Writing just in general, I’ve started to get back into that recently.
- Music…Especially when I can find the music that fits my mood exactly.
- Open fire places…Lovely…Maybe not so much during Summer though,lol
Now for 10 things I hate…
- People who lie…and THEN wont up to own up to it, even with overwhelming evidence in their face!
- Guys who call themselves a “good guy” by doing something jerky and then calling me a crazy bitch because I refuse to call them a “good guy”
- People who gossip behind your back and wont own up to it.
- This isn’t a “hate thing” but it annoys me crazy! People who make the comment “Who Cares”…Get off the article!
- Food posing!
- Not being able to figure out why I’ve suddenly gotten sick lately!
- That the place I’ve been volunteering at for 3yrs wont give me an actual job, but my classmates are getting jobs after being there for two weeks and no one will tell me what the problem is!
- I hate…Hate!
- Anyone who hurts anyone I care about.
- People who hurt animals and children! That’s a whole different kind of wrong!
After a weekend pretty much away from Facebook, I came back too all the drama and passive aggressiveness, and the hypocritical crud too…
Sigh Facebook, when will people learn! When will people learn! I’m getting tired of the bullshit…I literally had one “friend” who I am constantly having to put up with because she’s my best friends other best friend. She’s does the ODDEST things. I try to get over it all the time and just when I think that I am, she does something else.
I think that I’m just sticking with my Blogging and Safari Drive for a while.
So I’m not really sure if it is because of my break up but things that have been bugging me have been bugging me plus 10 this weekend. I don’t really want to make a huge rant on Facebook…because ironically…That’s been one of my major pet peeves… So here is a list of things that have really been bugging me lately, you might find that you relate to a few of them:
- In ALL of the “self-help” type pictures, which one of them says “Clog up your friends Facebook news-feeds with pictures that have quotes and sayings on them to get over your problem, but don’t actually say what the problem is”….Where does one of this “self-help” pictures say to do that to help yourself?
- Girls (and guys I guess…Just haven’t seen any of them) who pose with no one else in the photo, but still squat in their Facebook profile pictures like they are going to the toilet.
- People who post their profile pictures on the side and they still get 200+ likes…Well they’re not liking you for your brains are there!lol (I don’t even know why that trend is taking off)
- Girls who complain about not being able to meet a decent guy…When they only go out to clubs all the time.
- When you miss someone so much and you wish you really knew what is going on in someone’s head and if they miss you at all.
I feel much better now =P