I am so beyond angry today. I had to take myself off of social media again. Here was just a couple of things that happened today:
- A trump supporter on Twitter decided that a journalist talking about how a 15 year old teenager is considered a child (which is lawfully correct). Because this girl looks older than 15 and is considered a teenager, a 15 year old being raped, her attacker is not a paedophile.
- Not only did this person say that the Journalist who first reported the 15 year olds attacker as a paedophile, had no legal case for calling Epstein a paedphile. But these people that were coming after him were nothing more than a “mob”. Instead of stopping, he just kept doubling down.
- My day actually started off with that aged old argument about how you should respect the flag -.- I don’t get how “Proud American Patriots” Don’t seem to understand the Constitution, that they say the lefties are trying to destroy it. You CAN peacefully protest against the Flag. They were saying the Flag represents the US, no matter the cause, you have to respect. But if the Flag “represents” you and you don’t like the way you are being represented. Under the Constitution, you have every right to protest it. I’m Australian, I know this!
- Then someone actually had the audacity to say (in regards to black Ariel) to people saying. Bet that they weren’t that mad when they changed Aqua-man to Jason Momao. “Oh, Aqua-man isn’t that popular of a character, so it didn’t matter”. Ohhhhh, that’s why he was included in the movies, because he’s not that popular. Guess what, Ariel…Not my favourite Disney princess, not even in the top 5.
- THEN they were complaining about you have a Black Ariel, Mulan, Tiana and Lion King all coming out in the next year…Oh no…One year with POC…and animals, represented, whatever shall we white people do? Guess we’ll just have to console ourselves with all those white cartoon Disney Princesses, that have not just suddenly disappeared.
Can people stop being, just SO stupid and horrible? For two seconds!
One of the comments that I get asked is “Do I get angry”
Yes, yes I do…I am human after all.
- If I see an animal being abused, I get angry
- If I see someone get bullied,I get angry
- Do not bully children. I do not care how much of a “punk” you think they are. I’m looking at all those “adults” who bullied the Parkland students.
- I don’t get so much “angry” with Trump supporters now…I just feel sorry for them. How dumb are they?!
Sometimes it does surprise me this question because hasn’t everybody at some point been angry about something? When I thought about it a little bit more though I started to realise that nearly everybody is angry about everything these days. Some of the guys I’ve known in my life have had terrible, just terrible ex girlfriends. You know the type, they had a bad night, so everyone else had better watch out. I’ve just never been like that.
As I suspect a lot of my readers are this way too.
I just don’t understand that way at all. I have always felt life is hard enough, why make it unnecessarily harder for other people?
Probably not the first words that you want to see on a Monday morning…or maybe you do, I’m not here to judge you and your freakish ways (I am totally not being serious by the way ~.^).
However, I came across this article over the weekend and I thought that I would share it with you.
A new Canadian study finds exercise, anger may trigger heart attacks
According to the article going out to do a “full-on” exercise routine when you are particularly angry may actually increase your chances of getting a heart attack. I guess because working out when you are angry increases, pretty much everything. Your heart rate increases, your breathing does…EVERYTHING!
Which I found interesting, because I don’t know about everyone else, that’s the time I go out and have a long quick walks. I used to do them all the time in a past relationship! I used to just take off and go for a long walk.
Being angry or upset doubled the risk of suffering heart attack symptoms within an hour; heavy physical exertion did the same. Having both at the same time more than tripled the risk for a heart attack. The risk was greatest between 6 p.m. and midnight, and was independent of other factors such as smoking, high blood pressure or obesity.
I guess my question to you is what would you do instead? Do you, my lovely readers, have other ways to calm yourself down? Personally, I like listening to music, to soothe me.
Just to start off with, I do really love the whole idea of the “R U Okay” day (which is an Australian depression awareness day). I think it’s great to see so many people getting into it and asking people on their Facebook, Social Media sites “asking” people “R U Okay”.
Find out more about R U Okay day (from Australia).
The only problem I have with this idea is that as someone who suffers from depression, I don’t necessarily open up to someone who just asks me “Are you okay?”. I’m not sure about others, but a lot of people (myself included) when we are in the time of being depressed, I have SUCH a hard time telling anybody anything. Then what about the other 364 days of the year? I never heard anyone talk about it again. Plus people tend to say it on their wall, or post some link and that’s it.
I literally woke up letting people know that I had an extremely bad night, full of nightmares and tears…Only one person asked me “R U okay”…So as far as I am concerned, the whole day was a failure. Then people went to posting cute animals videos and posting political links that no one really cares about. In fact the best responses I got today was on my status on how great Lasagne is =S So even on a day dedicated to making sure people are okay, writing two different statuses only the positive one got any responses…What does that say?
So even if you felt like “R U Okay” is a bit of a let down (like me). I think anyway to promote awareness of depression and suicidal issues can only ever been a good thing. I repeatedly tell people that I am always here day or night. I don’t need one day to tell people that.
Published on 16 Jun 2012
Michael Jackson- Smooth Criminal, The King of POP
This weekend most of my Facebook has been filled with people who keep going on how great their partners are or are now getting married and while I’m trying to be all “yay”…I think though I am at the stage of the anger from my break up being finally here (oh and I don’t think that it helped that one of my “friends” decided to ditch me…again…to go interstate to go see Orlando Bloom at a con, who she doesn’t even like and who I actually am in love with. While always also leaving me with a ticket to a show that we were suppose to go to that I actually couldn’t really afford) So my “anger level” at the moment is Nuclear.
How do animals just instantly make everything better? I can honestly say that I have done stage 4 once and I will NEVER do it again!
As you probably have guessed (and from me blogging about it constantly) I have broken up with my last ‘beau’.
We were at that stage when we were both “Lets be friends” and everything was hunky dorey and we kept telling each other how much we missed each other…and then…One of us (i.e. him) decided to do something stupid and I found out about it (mainly because his friend posted it on his Facebook account). So now we’re at the “don’t speak to me ever again” point.
I’m not sure why this seems to happen to me, but my ex’s always tend to run straight to the person (their friend) who made my life the most horrible/miserable. So the first thing that happens is this person makes sure that I am aware of this. I have no idea why this seems to happen to me every single break up (and I am not exaggerating). On the plus side though it makes letting go THAT much easier. I honestly believe who you CHOOSE to be friends with, no matter how much you may “claim” not respect or like them. If you hang around people…Doesn’t that make YOU much worse than them? At least they are truly being the morons everyone believes them too be.
This is something that I have struggled with every single break up. I am sitting there defending them to my friends and family (when necessary) and yet my ex’s run to the people who hurt me the most, while claiming they have no respect for them? Pretty much (to me at least) proving what truly kind of person you are? If you choose to hang out with someone who uses a private medical condition as a weapon to hurt someone, makes up stories that you tell everyone else EXCEPT the person you are actually apparently mad at and passively aggressively cut out your so-called “life-long best friends” and that’s who choose to be with…You, my ex-friend, have everything coming to you.
Even as I am writing this my views are constantly changing…Now I am at “I don’t even care…I always remember how you chose them over me…Too have a deep and meaningful, you have to be deep and meaningful to begin with -.-“…
Uploaded on 12 Jan 2009
Pre-VEVO play count: 13,883,350
Music video by Katy Perry performing Thinking of You. (C) 2008 Capitol Music Group, a division of Capitol Records, LLC