Share Your World, December 4, 2017
What household chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Oh I know straight away which chores I hate doing! I hate doing the dishes, I hate doing either the cleaning/wiping and the drying. I am just so thankful that we have dishwashers these days. When you have to hand wash, it just takes forever and in the past, a lot of the times I used to get a bad back from doing it.
At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
Actually it’s been quiet recently. I’ve been making Christmas Cards for people this year, instead of just buying them. It’s weird just, very much, sitting solitary, but doing crafts, I have really been enjoying it. Probably because it’s calming my brain doing and focusing on something not “anxiety” related.
How many times have you moved in the last ten years?
I haven’t really moved anywhere, but I did stay in America for a while on and off over 3 years and that was probably where I learnt a lot of my independent ways. I learnt how to cook, how to clean trick and bits.
What inspired you or what did you appreciate this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
I don’t normally post on the weekend, but I thought that some of you may be interested in this event.
If you have a Twitter account, or please encourage friends that have Twitter accounts. Please look for tweets #WorthMoreAlive and please look for the accounts: Wildlife Direct (Twitter) and Wildlife Direct (Webpage)
Continuing with my theme of “Love” this week, I introduce you all to I’m Alive (Twitter) and Random Acts Org (Twitter) and their theme for the week…
Look up the hashtag #ThereIsAlwaysMe. The idea is for the next week, in random places, leave inspiring notes for friends and strangers, randomly. I’m planning on doing it myself, please join me!
Here are your questions for this week
What’s your favorite charitable cause and why?
I donate to a few, but the one that I love donating too is our Guide Dogs. I have a special soft spot to animals just in general, generally because they are way kinder than humans and they cannot speak to us, so we have to listen to them even harder. Animals can bring comfort and a special kind of friendship to those who are blind.
What color do you feel most comfortable wearing?
Oh this is an interesting, there are two colours that I feel most comfortable wearing. When I went to look nice but remain comfortable and more “inconspicuous” I like to wear Blue. When I want to stand out though, I love wearing Red. I have had many people say that “Red” is my colour.
If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? (guest can be dead, alive, famous or someone you just know) Good Question! (Took me a while to think of some answers)
- My Great Grandfather, not only do I miss him SO much, but he had such an interesting mind! Very ahead of his time.
- Gene Kelly (just LOVE him).
- Oprah…I think she’s interviewed and covered the most interesting topics and people, she’s had an very interesting life. I believe she’s got a very interesting and open mind.
List: What are at least five places you’ve enjoyed visiting?
- Queensland, beautiful people and beautiful place…Always semi-warm too!
- Arizona and the UK (I’ve put these two together because I’ve family and friends in both these places).
- Our local Zoo … I know that Zoo’s keep getting a bad rap lately, but the really good Zoo’s (like my local one) are great educational and awareness tools!
- I love going to the beach when it’s nice and cool, not to hot and not too windy either!
- Then there’s my “secret place” it’s a couple of hours drive and when I go there I tend to stay the entire weekend.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?