1) It is about Guns
2) It is about a President who blames “mental health” and then destroys the mental health system…To get back at the previous President…Because the current President has a maturity of a 5 year old…and even 5 year olds have more compassion!
3) It is about the clear anger that is in America
4) It is about more than ONE issue.
5) How dare ANYONE blame the students, parents and School who were the VICTIMS of an extremely broken system, and tell them to “shut up”…HOW VERY DARE YOU!
6) Anyone who wants to an assault rifle to protect their family…Who have you pissed off enough to warrant that?
7) When it’s your time to go, it’s your time…If you are a responsible gun owner, then your guns should be locked away anyways…What, you think someone who breaks in is going to allow you to grab your gun?
8) In fact the Constitution has been amended at least 27 times.
9) No one except the military…Needs a military gun
10) Protecting Guns over Children’s lives…In anti-god, anti-love, anti-everything good.
I hope students EVERYWHERE walk out on April the 20th…
In our lives we all have different heroes from all sorts of areas in our life. Jackie Chan is a personal hero of mine, but I do have to say that I am unfamiliar with his earlier work. Just meaning that I know he has been around for years, but I have only ever seen his more “Western” type movie. So, more like your “Rush Hour”, his more comedic action type movies (I was disappointed that the wasn’t part of the Expendables movie in anyways whatsoever).
After watching this video below, I want to go out and find his earlier work. It is just really beautiful.
I just wanted to start off with saying that I actually had another post ready to go today, but there is no way that I can post that post and ignore what’s going on in Dallas and the bad situation over there.
So much is wrong with this whole situation and I would be shocked to find anyone who didn’t see something like this coming. There’s only so much people should have to live with, no one should feel unsafe in their own car, in their own home, in their own neighbourhood.
I am very lucky living in Australia, and here “Down Under” I feel safe and it feels partly wrong to write about another country. In some ways though, I also feel like we all live on this planet together and there are just sometimes where you have to stand shoulder to shoulder with others, even if it’s just metaphorically speaking.
So my thoughts are with Dallas tonight and I HOPE that we all learn from this.
Do you think Charlie Chaplin would have had any clue how poignant his words would still be today? I am crying.