Miss Abigail – 10:10 Daily Challenges:
Miss Abigail has a section on things to do over 10 consecutive days and I have decided that I am going to take this challenge up! I’m hoping that once I’ve done it for a few days, I will keep doing.
The suggestions that Miss Abigail has came up with are listed below, but feel free to choose your own! Make it something that you actually want to do as well. I am going to record in my journals the times that I do whatever it is I choose to do. Some of the suggestions (by Miss Abigail) are listed below:
- Exercise (yoga, run, cycle, stretch etc)
- Housework (tidy up, clean your bathroom, wipe down your surfaces, hoover one room, dust one area)
- Declutter (by area, by category)
- Self-care (skin care, hair care, mindfulness)
- Write (write a novel, journal, bullet journal)
- Read (non-fiction, fiction, school books, blogs etc)
It’s been a long week, so I am taking up this challenge!
This month’s 10:10 challenge I am taking up is Meditating. I have really been slacking on this and I really NEED to start doing it again.
What about yourselves? Is there a 10 challenge that you want to do?!
You should also check Miss Abigail for her gorgeous journal ideas!
So I was nominated by the always funny “Thumbup” to participate in a challenge…
Pretty much I will list 10 things I hate and then 10 things that I love.
Guess which list I’m going to go with first!…10 things I…
- My puppy…I just LOVE her, sometimes you just connect with an animal
- The live web feed that I watch, it’s like a drug for me! It always makes me feel better…Except when a kill happens!lol
- I love my family
- I love Nacho Cheese Dorito chips and Lasagne!
- I love when the temperature in the shower is just right during Winter.
- Blogging! =P Seriously though, it’s been such a freeing experience!
- My friends, family and boyfriend, hehe
- Writing just in general, I’ve started to get back into that recently.
- Music…Especially when I can find the music that fits my mood exactly.
- Open fire places…Lovely…Maybe not so much during Summer though,lol
Now for 10 things I hate…
- People who lie…and THEN wont up to own up to it, even with overwhelming evidence in their face!
- Guys who call themselves a “good guy” by doing something jerky and then calling me a crazy bitch because I refuse to call them a “good guy”
- People who gossip behind your back and wont own up to it.
- This isn’t a “hate thing” but it annoys me crazy! People who make the comment “Who Cares”…Get off the article!
- Food posing!
- Not being able to figure out why I’ve suddenly gotten sick lately!
- That the place I’ve been volunteering at for 3yrs wont give me an actual job, but my classmates are getting jobs after being there for two weeks and no one will tell me what the problem is!
- I hate…Hate!
- Anyone who hurts anyone I care about.
- People who hurt animals and children! That’s a whole different kind of wrong!