National Day of Action against Violence and Bullying: Schools must continue the fight – Sydney Morning Herald
Today in Australia it is National Day of Action against Bullying and Violence…It is currently in it’s 8th year.
It’s mainly for schools, children and young people and focuses on all types of Bullying from physical to cyber/social bullying. It takes place all over Australia.
For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. Ralph Waldo Emerson /phil
…I try to remember this!
It’s not about proving to the other person that you have moved on with your life…it’s about being at peace while moving on with your life. With Love, Dr. KL ❤ Author of “Every Day Isn’t Perfect”: amazon.com/author/iamklregister
I have honestly been feeling the best that I have ever felt in such a long time. I’ve been a lot more social. I’ve been worrying less and living more…When I looked back they literally brought nothing to my life, because it was always about them…So you can’t miss what you never had truly,lol
Here is a list of things I TRULY don’t understand about people in general:
- People who pay out Kylie Jenner as a child (when she was first pushed into the spotlight…She was a child), how ugly they think she was. YET, have photos of their children saying that they hope they never have to experience bullying…Or have something like “you put out the energy you want back” in their bios.
- People who’ll start a conversation on your time line and then tell you to get off their time line.
- The people who keep saying that the 2A is protected by the Constitution…The Constitution has been amended at least 27 times…It’s almost like the Forefathers used a word that meant that things can be changed.
- People who constantly hate on something, when no one is trying to force them to like it?
- Why people don’t think I need to have a 10 minute break when they call me in at lunch at the last minute…I still need to eat.
- Why do people think calling one group of people cancerous and they should be exterminated…Kind? It doesn’t matter what group of people you are talking about Hate begets Hate. They are definitely racist people out there, but we are not all like that. You’re not going to get anywhere wishing extermination on a group of people.
- Why there seems to be more “reality” tv shows than actual shows.
I don’t get a lot of things these days