My topics this week, have been pretty intense this week and the annoying thing is, I am feeling really well. Apart from the anxiety attack I had last Thursday at work, I’ve actually been surprisingly well.
Let’s bring it down a notch, and talk about some positive things for this week:
- As I mentioned earlier in the week, despite the transphobia throughout the UK. Despite Brexit, despite the BBC and the Tories. At least 4 people elected were trans people, and the people who were overtly transphobic lost their seats.
- I can’t tell a lie, I have no problem with the public showing up to the SC’ houses. After the SC’s want to take THE PEOPLE’s privacy away. Give them a taste of their own medicine.
- I know now how to handle my anxiety at work, if it should happen. Got my bags I take to work, all prepared!
- Although it is kind of sad, it’s nice to see that Rowling is running out of options. She can’t keep attacking trans people the way she wants.
- My partner helped me make dinner, lol
- The new Dr for Doctor Who has been announced =D
- I purchased all these with my birthday money =D