So, like a lot of others in the world. Some places are starting to loosen up restrictions. Which means YAY and also NAY for some.
Now, if you’re like me. When my state first had it’s restrictions loosened, I really struggled to head out. When I did, I couldn’t be quiet, but my energy was depleted really quickly.
So, Lolsys Library, what can we do if we want to celebrate Pride, but don’t really want to go out? Or you’re not ready to head yet and PAR-TAY! What can you do?
There are plenty of options!
- Tune into any virtual Pride events and stream!
- While you’re streaming, why not make some rainbow treats! – Delish cooking
- Why not listen to some LGBT friendly podcasts?!
- Borrow, or even better, buy books. That are about the LGBTQIA life, written by LGBTQIA authors.
- Support LGBT Pride Businesses.
- Some suggestions have been to find a LGBTQIA colouring book. I think it’s fine though with any colouring in book. Especially if you have colouring in books, that are just patterns. I have a few that are “dream animals” type patterns. However, clearly during this month, specific LGBT colouring in books would be preferable. – Coloring Book Addict (Pride LGBTQ+ Coloring Books)
- Writing about colouring in…Why not do some LGBT friendly art!
- When you go to shops, wear those rainbows and rainbows colours!