I am sure that I have written about something like this several times before, but more ideas are always coming! More actual pro-active than prayers and thoughts -.- lol
There are ways to help others without you having to spend a dime, or a a really little dime.
- If you want to know more about a subject or learn something, libraries and librarians are great resources to get you started.
- Libraries are full of books and technologies to learn even more about a subject.
- Reading a book can give you a incredible amount of knowledge, about a subject or knowledge!
- Every summer and every Winter I have a clean out of my cupboards and if I don’t fit into something, or haven’t worn it for a long time and it’s still fairly decent. I give it away.
- Many organisations can help set up, so you can volunteer (or get paid) to simply sit with elderly people. Have a conversation and maybe a cup of tea with them. In Western society, we don’t tend to revere our elderly. I am annoyed by the current systems in place to “help” the elderly.
- Give Blood and get a cookie or something other delicious treat after.
- Baking for others. While this one may cost money to buy food to be able to make food, you don’t really need to spend a lot of money, to make a delicious meal for someone who may not be able to cook, for whatever reasons. Sometimes you can create a meal that can last for a few days as well. I’m thinking Soup is always a welcomed meal.
- Even if you don’t have a large social media platform. You can still retweet things. My new Twitter account (a few months old). It STILL getting it out there. There are lot of crowd and justice funders than you can just retweet. Without you having to spend a cent.