*I have to apologise. I forgot to change this post a few days ago, to later. So some people have already liked it, and I’ve added a couple of things to the list*
You don’t have to feel like you need to share your moments here with us. I would though, just like to write about some big “AH UH!” moments I’ve had in my life. Not necessarily romantic, and not trying to “out” people. Just explaining in my life where I’ve gone to myself “That’s why that happened!” And then just being full and whole after that realisation. If you’d like to share though, please do!
This is a good thing. I feel like I trust you all enough to share this with you.
In no particular order:
- Reading the person’s status about myself “Ding Dong the Witch is Dead”. This Witch is still very much alive, bitch! lol
- Silence after I told someone how much they hurt me.
- Watching someone be told they’re nothing but a “drama passive aggressive queen”, by someone they are completely in love with, and it wasn’t even sassy comment. AND THEY WENT AND LIKED THE COMMENT! Traumatic. Gee, if you can be that horrible to someone’s face, imagine what they were saying about you behind your back!
- Watching a lot of one-on-one conservations, think Oprah…well…mainly Oprah.
- I can’t even invite my friends to my “birthday party”.
- Thinking someone was annoyed/angry with me…trying to have a conversation with that someone, and they make it so awkward. They didn’t even tell me what’s wrong, but in that conversation I knew.
- When someone finally calls you names, that you knew where just there, but they FINALLY say it.
- This song…What I love about this song, is that it can apply to any kind of close relationship. Romantic, Friend, Family, etc.