I have decided, because I am a grown up, as disappointing as it maybe. I am actually going to research celebrities and judge their “superhero” like qualities on that. Rather then the roles they played.
Christ Pratt has been the most disappointing actor all year.
Chris Pratt was named the worst Chris, because he simply IS, the worst Chris out of the Chris’s that were named.
- He gave up his senior cat when it became to difficult to clean up after it. Now he and Anna were having a new baby. They couldn’t hire a cleaner? Also, yes, you still clean up after family, like you would have to after a baby.
- Not only did he do that, but then called people calling him out for that “weirdos”. “What do you expect us to clean up after him too?!” YES.
- The fact that during this year, of all years, he’s been mum about who he’d vote for, if he’d vote at all.
- Even IF he was voting for Trump, it wasn’t JUST that, that would make him the worst Chris. Chris is just ONE person, he gets ONE vote, just like everyone else. Can you imagine a single character of his, being silent?
- Also the fact, except for Don Cheadle. Not a single ONE of his co-stars felt the *need* to defend him were completely and utterly SILENT when Brie Larson received actual death and rape threats.
Not sorry, but Chris Pratt is just pathetic. When you don’t know what someone stands for, it more than likely means, they stand for nothing. The only thing we know what Chris Pratt stands for is for giving up on family, when it gets too tough. That’s not something to defend.