Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- We have more tools than ever to communicate, but we communicate less.
- We have better Science than the Dark Ages, but we still choose to listen to the Dark Ages (well, WE, don’t).
- We understand better how humans works and think, but we still have no sympathy.
- Transpeople have been around for decades if not centuries now, and transphobes be acting like they’ve just popped from a cabbage patch.
- We have better understanding of a lot of things, but we (not us “we”) still think that we know everything, while proving that we don’t.
- We accuse others of what we do ourselves, while having the world at our fingertips to find out what we CAN do, rather than accuse others.
- We have so many “Rights” for ourselves, but what about others?
- Too be honest, there’s not much to be “funny” about. Does that make this sad, but true instead?