Do you snore? How do you know it, if you do?
I think I do, but not all the time. It seems to happen a lot when I have a cold, or the weather is a bit colder. My partner told me, he’s definitely a snorer though. Sometimes it drives me so nuts, so I have to wake him. At the moment I haven’t been, because he’s just bought a house and he’s just started work again for the year (he’s a teacher). So if he can sleep I let him.
What do you find funny? (credit for question given to Rory and this post in particular:
What was the last furry thing you touched?
Well considering I’m sleeping when this will be posted, I have a couple of plushies on my bed. So, I’ve probably hugged them before I fell asleep, or at least laid down with them in some way.
How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
Where did this question come from this week?lol. I really had to think about it. The only thing I could think of was to cuff them to the top of their bottoms? If they have hook or something? But then what if they don’t. You’d have to handcuff them to yourself, maybe? I think I’ve seen on the tv them doing that, but mainly on tv shows and the movies. Whether or not that happens in real life, I’m not sure. I watch a UK show called “Death in Paradise” absolutely love it. There was one episode where the lead detective was handcuffed to a criminal, and the criminal was killed…while handcuffed to the detective.
An Attitude of Gratitude
This week I challenge you to list five things you’re grateful for. Credit to this goes to Sadje ( https://lifeafter50forwomen.com/ ) because she’s started a challenge to do that daily. #5 Things. Daunting? Well it is to me! I’d have trouble finding five one time, let alone each day.
- As always I am very grateful for both the furbabies being here still. They both have different issues and my mum is always talking about how the Chihuahua is probably going to die soon. I hate it when she talks about it, because yes, she is slowing down, and she’s completely deaf. But she’s fine. I think she’ll be good for at least another year. The way my mum talks though, you’d think it’s going to be next week and I hate it. The cat is still twitching, but no fits. So I suspect he will be with us for a long time yet,lol.
- For all the work I’m getting at the moment. I found out our CEO really doesn’t like Casuals. So end of March, I have NO idea what’s going to happen. I’m working a lot, so making a lot of money. Which I need for the dentist and my partners moving house. His mortgage brother underestimated how much one fee will be. It’s going to be about $6000. SOo I might need to help him.
- My mum. My mum offered my partner some money when the mortgage broker forgot a pretty big fee (over $6000). Even my own partners family offered him nothing, my Mum did. Even though she can’t afford it. She knows he’ll be able to pay her back pretty quickly.
- Someone made the movie LotR and The Hobbit in my life time.
- David Suchet … Now HE is an actor!