I found this interesting challenge and did it myself. I’m offering these questions as a gratitude challenge for those who care to do it. You can answer in text or photo.
This particular challenge was apart of Share Your World…from last week.
- Find something that makes you happy
- Something to give someone else to make them smile
- Find one thing that you love to smell.
An open fireplace…Now the weather is getting colder here, a lot of our neighbours are starting to fire them up! Does anyone else find that just the smell of an open fire during Autumn/Winter can make you feel all warm on the inside?I don’t have one myself, but my neighbours do.
- Find one thing you enjoy looking at
- Find one thing that’s your favourite colour
- Find something you are thankful for in nature
- Find something that you can use to make a gift for someone
- Find something that is useful for you.
2 thoughts on “Gratitude”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you =D