- What does a successful relationship look like to you?
I think there are definitely varieties of “success” and what would make a successful relationship to each individual. For myself,personally there are a couple of things.
- You’re not constantly having “dramas”, including breaking up and getting back together.
- No matter how hard the subject is, you feel comfortable enough to go and talk with your partner.
- Saying that, you can say that your partner is your best friend. Maybe not your only best friend, but at least one of them.
- In the day of social media, if you have a partner that doesn’t really like using social media or having their picture taken (like mine). You actually respect that, you don’t push them into anything.
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
The only thing I could really think of was honestly “listening”. I know that I am really good at that. People tell me that one all the time and also how I’m nice and how rare that is.
- What do you wish you knew more about?
Everything! Honestly everything! I always feel like I don’t know everything, about anything.
- What is better in your opinion – asking for forgiveness or permission?
I think it’s better to ask for permission. Forgiveness, implies that you, or them, have already done something that maybe they should have asked for permission!
- What’s the best thing about your life right now?
It’s been a frustrating week for myself, it’s gotten pretty dark to be honest. I am just fed up with a lot in my life right now. However, what keeps getting me through is everything in my life. Those who are close and personal to me, I mean. Not just the general population.