Thank you to the coolest Dad in the Blogging world for this nomination. Please read his Blog and join in on his journey, the coolest Dad in the blogging world…You heard it here first!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers (other numbers are allowed if you can’t count like myself) that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- This year, for my birthday, I am determined to go to our most well known beach town and watch the sunset. See, the problem is my birthday is in the beginning of Winter, well end of April. So the weather is always horrible around my birthday. I’m thinking of doing it a couple weeks earlier than usual.
- I have always wanted to move like Jackie Chan…But who doesn’t? I think it’s the closest we can get to superhero…ism.
- Speaking of superheroes one of my favourite anti-heroes is Harley Quinn, but I absolutely hate her “relationship” with the Joker. I really do detest it. I also realised though she’s the only favourite female character I like that is blonde. All the other female characters I like, are brunette. My other favourites are Rogue (80’s XMen tv series/comic…They ruined her in those movies!) Tifa Lockhart (FF7), Belle (Beauty and the Beast).
- I realised the other day that the entire time I have known my current partner, I’ve been sick. When I first met him, I had a sciatica, then that dissipated. Then I had my anxiety attack, then after a bit more of a longer while, that “went away”. It’s definitely not gone just ‘easier’. Now I’ve had this stomach thing, which apparently is just a bug and I’ve been getting better. But I’ve had that since I came off my anxiety tablets.
- I am always up for a Disney marathon. Though, that one probably isn’t really that shocking.
2 thoughts on “Wish I was versatile!”
You are so so kind. Thank you
LikeLiked by 1 person
I didn’t finish it!!! Damn!lol