Thank you Kristina for this opportunity to participate!! Sorry I didn’t do it over the weekend of Thanksgiving though!
I don’t think I’m going to be able to remember everything either >.<
List your thankful ABC.
Add one theme clip art to your post.
Tag 3 people you hope would participate.
- Adelaide (town where I live, MUCH better than Sydney!lol)
- Adulating (living to be one as well)
- Being able to read Books (cheat,lol)
- Biscuits (American cookies…we call them biscuits)
- Cats (all cats)
- Celtic Music
- Earth … Let’s save it!
- Friends…Good Friends
- Grandparents – I only have one left, but I’ve been very close to all my Grandparents.
- Goodreads – Introducing me to so many new books and genres!
- Inspiration –
- Ice Cream
- Internet – Despite the bad, I’ve met some really lovely people.
- Job – Namely mine. I do love where I work.
- Myers Brigg Test…No matter how I think I’ve changed over the years, I always get INFJ.
- Nature in all it’s forms. Have you ever just sat and watched the clouds or the skies?
- PC Gaming – It honestly did help me forget about my anxiety for a while.
- Peace…Inside and Out.
- Quality over Quantity
- Running/Clean Water
- Television…Helps with distracting my brain.
- X-Rays to prove that I had sciatica…Stoopid Doctors.
- Zoos…ONLY the GOOD ones! The ones that actually run conservation programs.
Now you usually tag people in this, but please feel free to do this one if you so feel.